Chapter 23: Sins

Kayla

I woke up feeling a little weird, very weird actually. I was laying on something warm. Somebody. I felt the familiar feeling from 4 years ago. I blushed at the fact that I was only in my bra and panties, I was tired last night. But the fact that my body had been exposed to him, just made me feel some type of way. I heard August groan and felt his stomach growling. He's hungry. Then I heard him sigh and he looked down at me. I felt awkward because of the position we were in, his legs were slightly spread and my left leg was in between his legs and I laid on his stomach. I softly kissed his chest.

"Good morning Aug." I said with a slight whisper.

I felt something hard on my leg before he spoke.

"Good morning Love." He said running his fingers through my hair.

"Aug?" I said.

"Yeah beybeh?" He asked.

"How'd I get, ya know naked?" I asked.

"I undressed ya, I ain't wanna wake ya." He said.

I was trying so hard not to blush.

"It's ight, ya ain't gotta be embarrassed, I only took off ya jewelry, dress, and shoes." He said.

"Oh." I said with a sigh of relief.

"When do ya go back to Atlanta?" I asked.

"In 2 days, today's Friday so I'll be leaving on Sunday." He said.

"Awww." I said pouting.

"Wah ya don't want me to go?" He asked poking his bottom lip out.

"Nah." I said wrapping my arms around his waist and kissing his tattoos.

He got a lot more in the past 4 years. They all sexy. He shifted in the bed, I guess I was making him hard?

"Oh sorry, I just miss ya." I said blushing more.

"It's cool, I missed ya too." He said.

"Ya hungry?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

"Ya wanna grab sum to eat?" I asked.

I heard a beeping sound.

"Hold up." I said.

I heard it outside the door. I looked out there and seen a remote control car, with a camera on it. I rolled my eyes and picked it up. Chris dumb ass piss me the fuck off. I threw it off the balcony and it landed in the living room and broke into pieces.

"Oops!" I said smirking.

I walked back in my room to see a camera on my dresser.

"Christopher Brown." I mumbled.

"Wah?" August asked.

"A camera." I said.

"I got a idea, let's trick him." I said with an evil smirk.

He does this all the time, he's watching us now. I reset the tape and climbed on the bed.

"Play along." I whispered to August.

He winked at me. I crawled his way and straddled him. He started sucking and biting on my neck and I tried to moan loudly.

"Wait carry me in the bathroom." I whispered in his ear.

He put up 1 finger and I got off him. He got off the bed and I jumped on him and he held on to me. He started unhooking my bra while kissing me and walking into the bathroom. He sat me in the sink.