Friends

"Wait for me!!" A little girl around the age of five with short blonde hair yelled, running after two boys. "You have to keep up Luce!!!" A little boy with spiky pink hair yelled, around the same age as the little girl. 

"Yeah what Salamander said, Bunny Girl!!!" A little boy with metal piercings on the side of his nose, ears, chin, and lower arms. He had long black hair as well.

The little girl ran fast wanting to stay with the two boys. Finally after a long time, the boys came to a stop to see their friend coming close breathing hard.

When the young girl caught her breathe she had a look in her eyes that said kill. The boys winced. Then next moment she pounced. Hitting the pink hair boy rapidly on the head. "Baka!! Baka!! Baka!!! Baka!!! Natsu!!!" She yelled as she kept hitting the boy named Natsu.

"Geeze!! I'm sorry Luce!!" Nastu cried as he tried to get free. While the two were fighting, the other little boy was laughing his head off. The little girl snapped her head towards the boy. He instantly stopped laughing. 

Ge gulped down his spit. "Your next Gajeel." She hissed as she got off of Natsu, and pounced on the boy named Gajeel. He tried to run but it was too late. The little girl was on top of him, hitting him rapidly. 

"Ga! Stop Bunny Girl!! I'm sorry!!" Gajeel yelled. Natsu laughed at the scene. Finally the little girl stopped and got up. "Serves you right." She huffed crossing her arms. 

Natsu pouted as did Gajeel. Don't get them wrong, they loved their friend, but sometimes shes a little nuts. 

The little girl turned towards the boys, "Lets go back to the castle, I'm hungry!" She said excitedly. The boys' eyes began to sparkle at the mention of food. "Hai!!" They cheered and ran towards the castle.

When they reached they ran straight towards the kitchen. Running down the halls, causing a few maids to stumble. "Be careful Miss.Lucy!!!Sir Natsu!! And Sir Gajeel!!!" The maids would call, but the children didn't pay attention.

The 5 year-old's just had fun. They finally made it to the kitchen. The little girl known as Lucy, went straight towards the sweets cabinet. The boys followed ready to eat all the sweets. Just as Lucy opened the doors, they quickly shut.  

There in front of them stood a boy with spiky blonde hair, and a lightening mark over his right eye. Next to him stood a boy with black hair. 

"Zeref-nee!! Laxus-nee!! Why'd you do that!?" Lucy cried at the boys. "You know you aren't allowed to have sweets before lunch Lucy." The boy with black hair replied. "Zeref!!" Lucy wined at the black hair boy. 

She hit her tiny fists on his chest. The other boy chuckled at the sight. "Shut up Laxus-nee!!" Lucy cried. Laxus chuckled more. 

Lucy crossed her arms turning away from Laxus and Zeref. "Hey cheer up, we'll raid the sweets tonight after everyone's down." Laxus said, with a grin. 

Zeref, Natsu, Gajeel, and Lucy squealed with joy. "Natsu!! Gajeel!! Where are you!? Your parents are here to pick you up!!" A maid yelled coming into the kitchen to find the little kids.

"There you are!! It's time to go home. Come along boys."The maid said sweetly. "Okay!" The boys said following the maid. 

Lucy, Zeref, and Laxus followed them running and laughing along the way till they made their way into the Castle lobby.

There stood to men. One had dark red hair, while the other had long silver hair. "Igneel!!!" Nastu cheered, as she ran and hugged the red haired man known as Igneel. 

Gajeel walked up to the other man, "Sup, Metalicana." Gajeel said trying to act cool. "Hey there son, ready to go home?" The man known as Metalicana said.  Gajeel nodded. 

They began to walk out, as little Lucy waved good-bye to her dear friends.

"I had a fun day with Natsu and Gajeel!!" Lucy cheered as she and the other two boys followed behind her.

There were other children, here too. There was Ren and Sky. But, Lucy and Zeref never got along with them so they never hung out. And Laxus well he thought they were just to annoying. As for Natsu and Gajeel, well they just didn't care.

And of course there was Lukana, Weisslogia's Wife, she was pregenat with a little boy. They planed to name him Sting. She still had six more months.

 That was the same for Sara, Skiadrum's wife, she was pregnat with a little boy too. They were going to name him Rogue.

There was also Mir The Celestial Kings wife, who was as well pregnant. She was going to have a little girl, named Yukino. 

And last but not least, Grandine.  Her husband had died a few months before, he had died from an illness no one could cure. It was very hard on Grandine, but she was slowly getting better. 

She was pregnant with a little girl. She planned to name her Wendy, after her Husband's favorite character from a his favorite book. 

Natsu and Gajeel never knew their mothers. They had died giving birth. Of course this hurt Igneel and Metalicana. 

They were walking down the hallway till the reached a room. Lucy reached the handle and pushed it open reviling a Man and a woman in their early 30's. They were sitting at a long gold table with food spread across it. 

 "Mommy!! Daddy!!!" The children sing as they hugged the man and woman. The woman had long blonde hair like Laxus and Lucy. While the man had light brown hair and a little mustache. 

"Hello my dears. Did you have fun with Natsu, and Gajeel?" The woman asked. "Yeah!! We had lots of fun!" Zeref cheered, as he took a seat next to his father. "Isn't the great Jude?" The woman asked, as she grabbed some food onto her plate.

"It's wonderful, Layla. I'm very glad that the children are getting a long." The man known as Jude said with a smile. Lucy giggled with delight.

The family ate quietly, till Layla spoke up, "Oh children we're going to Earth land tomorrow!!" Layla cheered.

"yeah!! I get to see grampa again!!" Lucy cheered, with her hands in the air. "Awesome!! I can change Mira again!!" Laxus said with a smirk. Jude rolled his eyes. He knew Laxus had a tiny crush on Mira. "Yeah I can't wait to see Grampa again!!" Zeref cheered.

Layla smiled at her children. "Okay kids, if you're done go get some clothes to bring for a few days okay?" Layla said smiling. The kids' eyes gleamed with joy, as they raced out of the room to go pack. "They grow up so fast." Jude said.

"Yeah." Layla replied, smiling.

"Come on Michelle lets get ready to pack!! We're going to go see Grampa!!" Lucy cheered picking up her favorite doll. The doll had dirty blonde hair, with bright blue eyes, and wore a pink dress along with a pink bonnet.

Lucy had gotten her for her 5th birthday a few mouths ago. "I cna't wait to show you Fairy Tail!! You'll love it there!!" Lucy cheered as she picked a few cute sundresses. She then got her favorite red sandles, and packs up her stuff.

"Done!! Now your turn Michelle!!" Lucy chirped, as she got a small suit case, and put a few doll clothes into it. "Maybe I'll see Lisanna there!! Or Levy-chan!!!" Lucy sang with glee. 

Lucy danced around her room, as she thought of all the things she could tell her friends.

*Knock**Knock* Lucy stopped her dancing, and opened her door to see Laxus and Zeref standing there with sweets in their arms. Lucy's eyes sparkled. "Hey remember we made a promise right?" Laxus said happily.

Lucy nodded and let them in. They sat on Lucy's bed eating all the sweets, and going to bed with a tummy ache. But, they didn't care they were glad that they just had fun.