A Story of Hell

December 6th, X746 10pm 

Dear Diary,

Yes I know I said two years ago that this was the end, but it's not. This is the last one. And then you will be hidden away where no one can find you. Something horrible has happened. Something that happened three months ago. 

When I tell you this you will never be able to see the light of day again. 

It all started because I fell in love with him. With him when I was so young. When I sneaked off into the night to be with him.

And well, now I have turned my world into hell. I had gone to our secret place to say good bye. I was going to turn that place into a place for Me, Jude, Laxus, and Zeref to hang out and not have to worry about being bothered so much. Where we could watch the night skies drift by, and have wonderful days planting flowers and all sort of plants.

But, now that will never happen. I had went up there in the middle of the night too look at the stars since I couldn't sleep. I sat down on the normal bench, and just looked up.

I smiled at the memories. But, then I heard a voice behind me, "It's good to see you Layla." I turned around and there he was. Ac. He looked just like he did when I first met him. "Ac what are you doing here?" I said standing up.

He smirked. "I came here to claim what's mine." He said, as he walked towards me. there was something off. He wasn't the same, the look in his eyes had the trances of revenge. " What do you mean?" I said shaking.

He's smirk turn into something sickening. I didn't like it, and before I knew it I was pinned against the wall. "Ac what's wrong with you!? What are you doing!" I yelled. His grip tighten around my wrist making me wince in pain. 

"I'm going to claim you." He said. My eyes widen. "Stop this!!" I yelled trying to get free. "You said you loved me and then you lied!! You married and had children with another man!! And so now I'll make sure you at least have one that's mine." He said.

I screamed for help, but none came. And before I knew it the sun was raising, and I was on the floor my clothes ripped, in side a child.

Finally help came. They took me to the infirmary, and tried to take the child out.  But, they couldn't he had put a spell over me so no one could take it out. 

A week after the insadent me and Jude talked to the Dragon Council. They said we should kill it when it's born, but I refused that. I didn't want to kill the baby. even if it was his, I didn't want that. Jude understood, he knew this was my last chance to have a child.

The Council knew as well. But, I knew they'd never give up. A month pasted and then they told me all about the past. They said that my child would be the first to learn all the Dragon Slaying Magic of the Council, along with all the other magic in the world. Except for Demon Magic. 

They would be the first since Summer Starlight was born. 

They came up with a plan that the child would learn the magic, and defeat him. I agreed.

And so now here I am. Holding his child. And I now will tell you his name. I will tell you who I fell for so long ago.

Acnologia. I had fallen for the Dragon that cause so much pain. And now here was his child growing inside my tummy. And their name is Lucy. I was told when the found out last week I was having a little girl.

And so now dairy I say good bye truly forever. 

Love Layla Heartfilia