Smiling Pain

"Let me go!!" Lucy yelled as she was dragged down a dark hall way. The guards were taking her to the Memory Modify Room. Her mother was in front of them leading the way. "Mom!! Tell them to let me go!!" She screamed.

Her mother didn't answered. She cried silent tears as she listened to her daughters begging and pleading. "Mom!! Please!!" Lucy cried. 

She hadn't stopped pleading since they got her, she was scared and filled with rage. She'd heard a few guards say that the strange man had escape. But, they were still looking for her. Lucy just wanted to die. She didn't want this.

Finally they made it to the room. Lucy was strapped into a metal chair. It was cold and hard.Tears were running down her cheeks. "Mom please!! Please tell me what's going on!!" Lucy cried. Layla looked away, she didn't want to do this again.

She didn't want to pull that lever and make her forget about everything. Layla turned her head and walked out. "Mom!!" Lucy yelled. Igneel looked away he felt the same pain as Layla, and he pulled the lever down.

Lucy was hit by a large wave of magic. She screamed in pain tears running down her cheeks as the memories left her mind. "GA!!" She screamed.

Layla was listening to her daughters screams. She cried her heart out. She loved her daughter she did, she was so happy that she had Lucy. But, she also had to protect Lucy, from her father.

The screaming went on for 12 hours until every part of that day was gone forever. Lucy was pasted out, her breathing raspy. The Igneel took her back to her room. As he tucked her in he looked down at her.

He felt sorry for her. She had lost so much, and yet she'd never know the truth.

That night Lucy dreamed of a past, she would never knew about. She held hands with a man with silver hair in a black suit, that was a little undone. Next to her was a woman with long blonde hair in a light pink sundress with flowers on it.

They were laughing while paying in the sun. She was unable to see the mans face but she felt happy, and safe with him. 

They played all day, and then when night fell, they looked up at the stars. Trying to count each one.

She fell asleep in her dream and the last thing she heard was, "I love you Layla.".

She then woke up the dream leaving her mind. She felt uneasy and sick. "Good Morning Lucy!" Her mother said as she walked in with a tray of food. "Hello Mother." She said.

She began to have a head ache. She put her hand to her head trying to ease the pain. "Lucy don't do that it'll make it worse. Here have some bread." Layla said handing her the piece of bread with jam on it.

Lucy nodded her head and then bit into the sweetness. "Mom what happened? I can't remember anything and I feel sick." The blonde asked. "Oh you fell ill my dear. You had a high fever. You've been asleep for a week." Layla said pouring a hot up of tea.

Lucy widen her eyes, she'd been asleep for a week. Her mother handed her the cut of tea. She looked down at the light brown liquid. A little green leaf floated around the edge. "You need rest, alright you still aren't fully healed. I'll send for someone to come bathe you in a few hours." Layla said getting up and putting the tray on her night stand.

"Alright." Lucy said, as she laid down her head. 

She eyes closed and once again she was taken into darkness where a dream played, and yet she would never remember it.

"Miss Lucy do you feel better?" The maid said as she washed Lucy's back down. Lucy was in a tub filled with hot water and bubbles. Her eyes weren't smiling, she was still waking up from her week's worth sleep. 

"Yes thank you." Lucy said. the maid only nodded. "I've heard that there's a bawl coming up soon. In the realm Edouls. Your mother is going to have in fitting soon." The maid said. "Wonderful." Lucy said.

She wasn't exactly happy about that. She loved the realm she really did, she just didn't like seeing her other self. Her other self was more loud annoying and crazy. As well as lethal. She got along with her in the since they didn't like getting stared at by boys, but other than that they were complete opposites. 

"The Queen said you'll be up in a pink and red-" She was cut off, "Please stop talking about that bawl." Lucy said, her voice rising. The maid nodded. A second later a puff of pink smoke appeared. "Hello Hime." A girl with short pink hair said.

"Hello Virgo. Misty you can leave." Lucy said as the maid got up and left, leaving the pinket and blonde alone. "How have you been Virgo? Anything new with Yukino?" Lucy asked as she stepped out of the tub and grab a towel.

"Quite well, Yukino has invited you for asleep over tonight. She says she has a new doll and she wants you to be the first to see it." Virgo said. Lucy nodded her head to her celestial spirit. "Alright tell my mother I'll be going to see Yukino. I'll pack my bag." Lucy said happily. 

Virgo nodded and left in a puff of smoke. Lucy hadn't seen Yukino in a long time. The last time she saw her was three months ago along with Hisui. Lucy smiled at the thought of the two little girls. "Hime I told your Mother she says that's alright." Virgo said popping out of no where like usual.

"Alright well I'm all packed to can you just take me with you?" Lucy asked picking up her suit case. Virgo nodded her head and took hold of the blondes hand. "Now lets go I don't think Yukino wants to wait much longer." Virgo said. Lucy nodded her head. 

They were then surrounded by smoke and the next second they were in a whole other world. It was like space but even more beautiful. "Lucy-Nii-Chan!!" Two sweet voices said.  Lucy turned around to see two little girl running towards her.

One had light blue hair that was cut close to her chin, and the other one had green hair in pig tails. "Yukino!! Hisui!!" Lucy said happily as she knelled down to hug the little girls. "Are you girls ready for a fun night?" Lucy said with a big smile.

They nodded her heads. "Come on Lucy-Nii-Chan!!" Yukino and Hisui said at the same time each taking hold of one of Lucy's hands. They dragged her to the Castle. 

That night the girls laughed and played, until their eyes could no longer stay open.