That One Moment

Dear Diary,

There is no time for dates, or times or anything. The worst thing and most wonderful thing as just happened. 

My head can barely wrap around it. 

It was my last night with Ac. The last time I would sneak out. The last time to talk under the skies. The last of everything between us. 

I didn't waste anytime, when the guards had fallen asleep outside my door. I jumped out of bed and grabbed my robe, not bothering with my shoes or hair. I opened the door as quickly and as quietly as I could.

I finally opened it, and slipped in closing the door behind me. I then ran down the hall. Every second counted tonight. My feet hurt as I ran down the stone hallway. 

Finally I made it to our garden. He was standing, walking back and forth deep in thought. "Ac!" I whispered yelled. He turned his head towards me, as I ran into his arms. I held onto him.

"Layla we don't have much time. I almost was caught." He says as he holds tight onto me. I could feel tears beginning to fall. He pulled apart and wiped away the tears.

"I'll be okay. We'll see each other again. I promise." He says as he red eyes look deep into my brown ones. I close my eyes and nod my head. 

I open them once more to see him staring down at me. I show him a weak smile. He does the same.

And then he begins to lean in forward. His eyes slightly open as he gets closer and closer. And soon I lean in as well closing my eyes slightly. 

Then it happens. His lips pressed onto mine. I felt like our world was complete. This kiss was one filled with love and hope. Hope that we would be together one day. And love for each other.

One of his hands, was on the back of my head, and the other around my waist keeping me close. My arms where wrapped around his neck. This kiss was magical. I felt as though the stars above were our guide to our future.

We broke apart, and held each other. My head pressed against his chest. His heart beating fast. A simple melody, one that made me want to fall a sleep into a peaceful dream.

His head rested on top of mine. We stood together, under the stars. 

We were saying good bye, and yet hello once more. We were at peace. But, that peace didn't last long.

"Now!!!" someone yelled. And we pulled apart to look up at the wall. Guards were coming from every where. Surrounding us. Ac held tight on to me, as I held tight onto him.

"Release the Princess!!!" A guard yelled form with in the crowd. Ac growled at the man. "Release my daughter now." 

I turned my head to see my mother. Her face had no emotion. Nothing. "M-mom..." I said looking at her. My eyes were wide with shock. She had set up the whole thing.

"I said release her!"  She yelled. Ac growled, "Good bye Layla." Ac said as he disappeared. He faded into a shadow. "No!!" I yelled as he left. No one could catch him. I felt tears running down my cheeks.

I fell to the ground crying my eyes out. Two guards took hold of me, dragging me to my room.I screamed his name over and over again. My heart was in pieces.

And so now Diary. I sit here in my room. Telling you the worst heart break ever. 

Will I ever find happiness?