Another Little One's Smile

Apirl 8th, X742 9am

Dear Diary,

Once again I haven't written in you for three years I'm so sorry I've just been busy with Laxus. Oh yeah!! My baby was a boy!! He's so sweet and kind. He loves lighting. Well that makes since he's the first Lighting Dragon Slayer.

Oh He's grown up so fast. He's already two years old and hyper as ever. Me and Jude have been so happy, and now I'm pregnant once more. The kingdom is so happy for me along with all my friends. We've visited Fairy so much they've treated Laxus as though he were their little brother.

I can't wait for him to grow up in the guild. Things between my mother and I have been good, but she's fallen ill. I visit her often. She always says she's happy that I'm creating such an amazing family. I always give her a hug, and thank her.

Because if it weren't for her, I might've never met Jude or had Laxus. I've gotten over him. I still won't say his name. I don't brake my promises. I'm so happy I've found love again. ANd this time it feels more real than anything else. 

Oh! Me and Jude have also thought of names for the new baby!! Zeref is it's a boy and  Suta if it's a girl. That also means star. 

I don't think my world could become anymore wonderful. Here I am 24 years old, about to have two children, wonderful friends, and an amazing husband. I just want my world to stay this amazing for ever.

Now I have to go. It's time for breakfast and Jude will become worried if I take to long. It's our second child and yet he's still worried. That just shows how much he cares about me.

Now right in you later.

Love Layla Heartfilia