Love Is The Power To Light

May 6th, X744 10pm 

Dear Diary,

Well, a two years ago I told you that I  had a son named Laxus and well now I have two sons!! Yes I gave birth two another little boy. His name is Zeref, and he's so cute!! He's got thick black hair and sweet black eyes. 

Laxus and him get along great! Even if Laxus is four and Zeref Two. Me, Jude, Zeref, and Laxus all play together in the garden. We've visited Fairy Tail not to long ago and Father had so much fun chasing them around. Everyone did. They were so happy for me.

I couldn't ask for a better guild, no family. But, we did loose someone in our family. My Mother. She died soon after Zeref was born. I was heart broken.

I cried for three weeks straight. My mother told me before she pasted away that she was happy, that I had such amazing heart. For forgiving her for what she did so long ago. I of course forgave her or else if it weren't for her I would never had met Jude. Or had Laxus and Zeref.

I miss her so much though. It's so hard to loose someone you love so much.

I'm glad that she at least got to see Zeref before she died. But, still that didn't ease my pain. A few months after her death I was crowned Queen of The Dragon Realm and Jude The  King.  It was a grand party.

Lights music. It was so wonderful. And soon after that Jude Started the Heartfilia Railroads on Earthland. We bought a large piece of land and built a house for us to stay in when we visit Fairy Tail. Although it is quite a ways away, it's this beautiful.

We're surrounded by mountains and the most amazing forest. We some times just go there to have fun. To just play around and take a vacation. I love my family and never want to loose them.  

As I write to you, like I once did so long ago I think back at how young I was to believe in a love that could never happen, and now I'm happy it never did. So Dairy I think this is the end to our story with this final entry.

Maybe someday I'll have a daughter and you'll be past down to her. So now I say good bye. And may the future of the stars guide your way through time.

Sincerely Layla Sakura Heartfilia The Dragon Queen