Light and Shadow

"Mommy!!! Mommy!!" Lucy called as she ran up to her mother, followed by her brothers. 'What is it my dear?" Layla asked as she squatted down to Lucy's level."Lukana had the baby!!" Lucy cheered. Layla's eye's widen. 

"I just found out!! She gave birth a few hours ago!!! Everyone's already seen her!! Let's go!!" Lucy cheered. 

Lukana wasn't due for another two weeks. And Grandine had just given birth 2 weeks ago!! Well, at least they could have huge party for every kid born. Maybe... "How come we didn't here sooner?" Layla asked. 

"The messenger had to walk here, cause the lacruma wasn't working. So lets go!!" Lucy cheered as she pulled on her mothers hand.

"Really then lets go see her!! We have to be there for her!! And congratulate her!!!" Layla cheered. "Mom, can me Zeref stay here, it's boring waiting for the baby to come." Laxus said as he crossed his arms. 

"Okay deary, tell Daddy me and Lucy are over at the Eucliffe's waiting for the new baby." Layla said, as she and Lucy left the castle and made their way towards the house. Laxus and Zeref went to the garden to have a little talk. 

"Mommy how long will it take to get there?" Lucy asked as they bounced along in the carriage. "Very soon, I promise my dear." Layla said as they rounded a few more corners and came to a stop at a large 3 story gold and white mansion. 

The Castle grounds were very large. It was so big, it took 10 minutes to get to each house, of the court. 

Lucy jumped down from the carriage, when a foot man opened the door. She's only been to the Eucliffe's a few times. Mostly for Christmas parties, and Mr. and Mrs. Eucliffe's birthday parties. 

Lucy ran into the house, running up two flights of stairs, and then saw a nurse talking to a tall man in his mid 30's. He had short spiky white hair. "Mr. Ewquif!!" Lucy called as she ran up to the man apparently known to her as  Mr. Ewquif. The nurse had gone back into the room, they stood in front of. 

"Hello Lucy." The man smiled down at the child. "Is the baby born yet?!" Lucy chirped. "Yes, he was just born, would you like to see him?" He asked. Lucy nodded her head. "Lucy!?" Layla called walking up the stairs. 

"Layla!!" The man yelled. Layla came over to the two. "Hello Weisslogia. How's Lukana?" She asked stairing at the door. "She's doing great. She just gave birth, would you like to come in?" The man known as Weisslogia asked. 

"Yes very much, come on Lucy." Layla said taking hold of Lucy's tiny hand. They walked in to find Lukana holding a little bundle. She turned to see her dear husband, and best friend. "Hello Layla, Lucy. Have you come to see our little bundle of joy?" She asked smiling.

"Yes! Can we see them?" Lucy cheered. Lukana laughed at the young child. She leaned down to show Lucy the tiny little baby. It was a boy.

He had plump cheeks, and a little tuff of blonde hair. "He's so cute!!" Lucy said as she looked down at the little baby boy. Layla and Weisslogia looked down at the little child. "Oh Lukana he's adorable. What's his name?" Layla asked as she sat on the bed next to her friend.

"His name is Sting Eucliffe." Weisslogia said as he sat on the other side of Lukana. "Oh that's a wonderful name Weisslogia." Layla said looking down at Sting.

She rubbed his soft cheeks with the back of her hand. 'Would you like to hold him?" Lukana asked. Layla's eyes widen with joy. "Why of course!" She cheered as she took Sting into her arms. She rocked him back and forth carefully. 

"I'm so happy for you all. I know our children will be great friends." Layla said. Lukana smiled. "I agree." Weisslogia said, as he took hold of his wife's hand. "Well, me and Lucy should be going. Igneel, Metalicana, and Skiadrum should be coming soon." Layla said giving Sting to his father.

"Okay, Layla. Bye Lucy!" Lukana cheered. "Bye!!" Lucy replied looking back. 

"Oh and Lukana, Weisslogia I think since Sara is about to have her child, and so are Mir and Lora. You remember her right? The king of Fiore's wife?" Layla asked.

Lukana nodded her head. "OKay well I was thinking of throwing a grand ball to welcome all the little children. How does that sound?" Layla asked.

"Perfect! Hope see you soon!! Bye Layla!! Bye Lucy!!" Lukana called. Lucy and Layla said their good-bye's and went home. 

That night Lukana fell ill.

"Gaaa!!!!!" Screaming could be hurt through the door. Sara was giving birth. She was in a lot of pain. Lucy, Zeref, Laxus, Natsu, and Gajeel were sitting in chairs, listening to the screams. Layla, Jude, Igneel, and Metalicana stood.

Everyone was on edge. Just yesterday Lukana had given birth,and fallen ill. And Grandine had given birth two weeks ago. The babies were determined to come together. Everyone was worried. They didn't want the same thing to happen to Sara.

"Hey Igneel, why does it hurt to have kids?" Natsu asked. Igneel had a shocked face. "W-well...." He stuttered. Luckily the door opened to reveal Skiadrum. "It's a boy!!! He cheered. Every cheered as well.

"Come in everyone!!" Skiadrum said, as he opened the door. In the room Sara held a little boy, rapped in black silky cloth. 'Hello, Everyone!! Meet Rogue!!" She cheered. The kids climbed on to the large bed to look at the child.

"He's so cute!! Just like Sting!!!" Lucy cheered. Sara smiled. Lukana and Weisslogia were unable to make it.

"Oh, Sara you did very well. I'm so happy for you." Layla said as she looked down at the little bundle of joy.

Rogue had plump red cheeks, and a tuff of black hair. He opened his eyes, a little. He had dark red eyes. "Hey that little brat stole my eyes!!" Gajeel said with a tick mark on his head. Everyone laughed. "Don't worry Gajeel, you can be his big brother!!" Lucy cheered.

"Shut it Bunny girl!!" Gajeel yelled. Everyone was laughing once more. Gajeel huffed and crossed his arms. 

"Rogue is so cute!!!" Aki squealed. Sara laughed with joy. "Thank you Aki, Minna." Sara said as a smile made it's way on to her lips. 

"*yawn* Everyone would you think it's rude of me if I take a nap. Giving birth took a lot out of me." Sara said with her eyes becoming droopy. "Yes, of course." Celist said. 

Skiadrum took litle Rogue, and laid him down in a black cradle with silver stars. "Good bye!!" They all whispered yelled.

Sara waved good-bye. 

That night under the clear night, Sara fell ill. Just like Lukana.