Waking Up

The Memories and Letters ended. The blonde was crying her heart out. She finally knew the truth, and what hurt the most was that Jude Heartfilia was't her father. But instead that monster. She watched as the memories of Natsu, Gajeel, Sting, Rogue, Wendy, and her played fade away.

"We all knew eachother...We all played together...Me Zeref ...Laxus ...Natsu ...Gajeel ..Wendy ..Sting ..Rogue ...Hisui....Yukino...We all played together. I was there for Hisui, Yukino, Wendy, Sting, and Rogue's birth!! And yet I was made to forget everything!!!" She screamed as tears poured down her cheeks. 

"And Lisanna, and Levy!! I knew them!! I knew everyone!! But, they forgot!! No they were forced just like me!! Why!!" Lucy cried. "And I made Hisui, Sting, Yukino, and Rogue all loose two years of their lives!!" The blonde screamed. She was shaking as she floated in the dark void.

"I caused Minerva to turn down the wrong path!!"  Her tears came down faster, as her heart was breaking into a million pieces. She had never known such a powerful heart break such as this. Her mind running on like a train with no speed limit. Her tears were like an endless river. 

"Why...did all this have to happen?" Lucy said softly. "Lucy..." A sweet voice said. Lucy looked up to see her mother, with Summer, Nori, and another little girl with long black hair. "Mom...Summer...Nori why are you here. And who are you?" She asked pointing at the mysterious girl holding hands with her daughter.

"Lucy we're here to tell you of a prophecy that was made millions of years before any of us were born. Or to be born. And this little one is your guardian angel. She'll help you." Layla said pointing to the girl with black hair. Lucy only nodded her head. 

"Lucy long ago my husband Sliver said that we'd meet again. Or at least our story will play once more. And you are a part of that. He was a demon...we had a child..Snow..." Summer said. Lucy stared at the four confusion all over her face.  "A new power was born the day Snow was born... Royal Dragon Demon Slaying Magic." 

"Through the generations the magic has been pasted down, and has grown stronger. My husband said that there would be a child born in the season of summer. And Lucy...You are the girl. The only queen to ever be born in that season."Summer said. 

"This power is now in your hands Lucy. You and END. You two can put this world right. You can defeat Acnologia, and save your brother Zeref. " Summer said. Lucy was shaking. 

"What do you mean save?" Lucy asked. "Your brother has been taken over by the past Dark Wizard, or Black Wizard. You can save him Lucy." Layla said. "Also...." She said looking down, "...they are looking for your book......" Summer said. Lucy looked at her with the most confused face ever.

"You'll find out later. Now it's time to wake up. You've been asleep for a year, I think It' time you greet your friends." The black haired child said. 'Oh and my names Yuko. So call me when ever!" She said.

Lucy nodded her head. So she was now 19. Lucy smiled. "Good bye Mom..Summer..Nori..Yuko.." Lucy said, they waved good bye. As they faded away a bright light started to shine far off, but began to grow more.

"I guess I need to stop losing time of my life. Eight years I've lost, but that's okay my light is burned out yet." She said as her eyes closed ready to reawaken into the world. 

The blonde stirred in her bed as she opened her eyes to sun light. When her eyes focused, she saw there were millions of flowers all around her. Lilies, roses, and poppies. It was like she was in an enchanted garden. It took her a second to for her realize she was in the guild infirmary. 

As the blonde sat up, she looked around. The same old room, just filled with flowers. She pushed the covers back and stood up. She planted her feet on the cold wooden floor. As she stood up she looked down to see she was in a white night gown, and that her hair was now to her ankles. 

"Look's like I'll need a trim." Lucy said with a small laugh. She walked over to the window that faced the open sea. "It's good to see that sea again." Lucy said with a smile on her face. She left the window and went to the door.

Down the hall she could hear voices. "When will she wake up?!" A voice yelled. Lucy smiled at the voice. That voice she'd missed so much. She ran down the hall till she made it to the balcony. There she saw everyone from the guild, and even from Sabertooth. She even saw the Princess.

She looked at everyone. All her friends. She looked down at the Dragon Slayers. She saw the earring Sting wore on his left ear. She had the other one back at home. She never knew why she had it, but felt like she had to keep it. But now she knew the reason. She had kept her promise. 

As Lucy looked around more, she saw all her friends. 

Laxus...Natsu...Gajeel...Wendy..Sting..Rogue...Hisui....Yukino...Minerva, Lisanna...Levy... No one noticed her. Tears fell down her cheeks. "Minna..." She said quietly. No one heard her except for the bickering dragon slayers. They all turned their heads eyes widening, in joy and shock.

Everyone soon noticed that they were staring at something. SO looking the direction their mouths opened in shock. 

There she was.  The girl who had been asleep for a year. It took a second to process everything but in one big gulps of air came a loud cheer from everyone in the room."Lucy!!" They yelled, as the blonde cried and ran down the stairs. Nastu and everyone else ran to her. Nastu was the first to grab hold of her. 

"Lucy!! Your back!! Your back!!" He cried. Everyone joined the hug. Lucy cried harder. "I'm so sorry!! I'm so sorry!!  I'm sorry I forgot you!! I'm so sorry!!!" Lucy cried. 

"It's alright your home now." Natsu said holding her tight. As they held the blonde they all had one thought on their mind.

Welcome Home Lucy.