Happiness

September12th, X769 3pm

Dear Diary,

Oh I haven't written in you for so long I've missed talking to you. Truly. It's been three years since I wrote in here. When I look back at what I used to write, when I was just a teenager and young child it's hard to believe that's me.

Of course I skip over those certain pages. But, lets not talk about that past. Let me tell you what has been going on for the past three years. 

When I left the dragon realm I went right for Fairy Tail. My father was so pleased to see me. He let me get my mark again since my mother took it way, but now it's on my left hand a light pink. I've been so happy. 

I've made so many friends that I hope to know forever. I've gone on so many missions and adventures I can't count them. I did meet someone though. Some one I fell deeply in love with. 

Jude Heartfilia. 

I met him on a job. We became friends on the spot, and well it blossomed into something else. We got married.  The wedding was amazing, everyone of my friends from all the realms. My father was so happy for me. 

As well as my mother, she said I found a great man. And I agreed. The wedding was held underneath the Fairy Tail Cherry Blossom Tree that changes colors. On the night that is changes color was the night we got married. It was amazing we danced till our feet hurt.  

And now a year later I'm 21 and pregnant. A little boy. Jude went crazy when I first told him a few months ago. Three to be exact. We've been so happy. 

Hearing the baby's heart beat and feeling tiny kicks. It's been amazing. Everyone is so happy for us. I'm the first to get pregnant in my friend group. 

We've decided that if it's a boy he'll be named Laxus, and if it's a girl she'll be named Hikari which means light.

I'm so happy I can't wait to start my knew family with the man I love. Now I have to go, I'll try to write in you later.

Love Layla Heartfilia