Welcome Back!!

"Come one kids!!!' Layla called to her children who were messing around the court yard. They were leaving in a few minutes. "Coming Mommy!!" Lucy called as she and her brothers ran towards their mother. 

"Mommy?" Lucy asked. Layla looked down at her little child. "Yes my dear?" She asked sweetly. Lucy played with her fingers. "Can I tell Lisanna and Levy that I'm a dragon princess yet?" She asked shyly. Layla shook her head saying no.

Lucy looked down. She really wanted to tell her friends. She promised not to keep any secrets from them. "It's okay my dear. Soon you'll be able too I promise." Layla said to her as she picked up Lucy, and held her on her hip.

"Ready my dear?" Jude asked, as took Layla's hand. "Ready! Come on children!" Layla called and they all walked through the portal Aki the Space Dragon created.

"Bye Bye!!" Lucy called to her friends. Natsu and Gajeel waved good bye. They weren't allowed in the human world, just yet. 

The next second they appeared in front of the Guild called Fairy Tail. Lucy jumped out of her mother's arms and ran towards the doors.

She pushed the doors open hard, making a loud bang!! Everyone look at her, "We're back!!!" Lucy cheered as her family appeared behind her.

"Lu-chan/Lucy!!!" Levy and Lisanna said running towards their friend, giving her a big bar hug. "Laxus!!!" Mira yelled throwing herself onto Laxus. She blushed 50 shades of when she realized what she did. 

Laxus sat there laughing at her as she quickly stood up crossing her arms. "Yo Zeref!!" A little girl with brown hair yelled as she walked over. "Hey Cana!!" Zeref cheered. They'd been friends since like forever. 

 "Hello My children!!!" Master called from the top of the stairs. "Gramps!!" Laxus yelled, as she gave his grandfather a hug along with Lucy and Zeref.

"Welcome home!!" Master yelled.  The guild broke out into cheers. The guild has beer flowing like a river. Lucy, Lisanna, and Levy caught up on what was going on. Zeref and Cana talked about different card games.

Yes Zeref liked card games.

Mira and Laxus were going at it, while elfman sat with Evergreen, Bixlow, and Freed. They were the same age as Laxus and Mira. Well except for Evergreen and Elfman.

"So Lucy, do you like anyone??" Lisanna said with a smirk. Lucy blushed hard. "W-what no!! I don't like anyone! Why would you ask that?" Lucy stuttered. Levy snickered. 

Lucy pouted and crossed her arms. "Oh!! Lucy I just read this great book called 'The Stay Sky' It was really good you should read it sometime!!" Levy cheered. Lucy smiled with glee at the thought of a new book to read. 

The girls talked more about other things like clothes, books, magic, and so much more.

"So my dear, when will you allow the children to get their guild mark?" Master asked Layla. On the back Layla's left hand was a little fairy tail mark in gold. "Oh I'm thinking about on the night the cherry blossom tree turns rainbow colored. When they're turn 13" Layla replied.

The master smiled with glee, "Wonderful idea Layla!!" Jude smiled at his beloved wife. The children had now started a game of tag. "You're it!!"  Lucy yelled, as she touched Lisanna on the shoulder and running away. 

"Haha!!" Lisanna laughed as she went after Cana. Cana laughed with joy. The adults looked at the children. They were very please at how all of them were playing together. 

After hours at beginning at the guild Layla said it was time for them to go to their Inn. Laxus, Zeref, and Lucy said good bye saying they'd be back tomorrow.