A New Journey

July 6th, X766 3pm

Dear Dairy,

It has been about a year since that night. I haven't written in you since. Looking at this tiny book makes me remember him. The one I loved. The one that gave me hope.

The one I sneaked off at night to meet in secret in a garden under the night sky, where no one could find us. Until that night when it all ended. That night was the beginning of me locked away from the world.

My mother hasn't let me out of the castle since. All I have been doing is studying and wishing I could fly away. I have lost three friends though. Hamako, Clover, and Yuto. They hated me after what happened.

When they found out who it was I was in love with. And not only that, I'm no longer allowed to go out side this realm. 

My true friends have come to see me, and now me Lora, Sara, Lukana, Aki, Celist, Grandine, Rosa, and Mikeala have formed a group called The 9 Wishes. We bonded so much over the last year, that we called ourselves that.

Yes, my friends were allowed to see me, but they had to come to the castle. Not me to them. 

The Kingdom doesn't know about what happened. And the guards on that night were only told that he was there to kill me. After they had taken me to my room and I screamed his name. They were taken to have their memories modified.

The Kingdom was told that there was a group out to kill me.

And so now here I was locked away with a lie. Now I sit here in my room, with the sun shinning in. The seasons have pasted, and I have not felt the warmth of the sun on my skin. My mother closed up the door to the garden, the night after it happened.

I cried for a week straight. They tried to make me forget, but no matter what they did they couldn't. My love for him was too strong.

I have dreams of him now. He comes to me in dreams of wonderful things. Once we were in a field of flowers looking up at the stars. Trying to figure out how many there were.

And then when we could no longer keep count, we held each other. Like lovers do when they know they have found the right one.

But, just when things were great I wake up with my cheeks stained with tears. He never leaves my mind. Never not for one second. 

I've missed him. I really have. I wish I was back in his arms. The ones that could protect me from sadness.

But, no now I sit and wait for a miracle. 

I have to go now, my mother has called to see me.

Love Layla

 July 6th, X766 7pm

Dear Diary,

Well, My life is taking a new adventure. I am to go to Earthland to find a husband. My mother said since I'm 18, I must find a king to rule beside me. 

But, I question myself. Can I find someone else to love when I have already given my heart away to a man that left to protect me?

I don't know but I will soon find out. 

Now I must go. I have to pack for the next page in my story.

Love Layla