I

part 1 as promised! ;) sorry if it's so short! ㅠ ㅠ

---------------------------------------------

Jeon Jungkook, a very young famous hacker in Korea. His name is not Jungkook on the internet of course because he needs to keep his identity a secret. His well-known hacker name is GoldenDragon.

Every hacker has tried to find the identity of GoldenDragon but everyone of them always ended up failing.

But one day, Jungkook received an email which is sent to GoldenDragon's email and not his private email and that made him shocked. Because GoldenDragon's email can't receive any email from anyone.

He decided to open the email which is sent by "Anonymous".

"I got you Jeon Jungkook"

Jungkook widen his eyes in surprise.

How does this "anonymous" knows his real name?

Jungkook decided to ignore it because he doesn't want to think about it. He decided to close the email tab and he decided to check on his private email.

He scrolled through his email. Same old boring inbox, he thought. His inbox only consists of spams and some email he got from his teachers about an upcoming project.

He stopped scrolling when he sees an email from "Anonymous". His body shivered and he moves the cursor to the email from "Anonymous". Before he opened it, he took a deep breath and he keeps on saying "it's not the same anonymous Jungkook calm down"

When the email opened it shows:

"Jeon Jungkook also known as GoldenDragon. A very very skilful hacker. 19 years old.

Hello. I am your nightmare. Do not delete or ignore this email

Reply this email if you don't want your identity to be leaked out.

Love,

Anonymous"