III

[Jungkook's POV]

My eyes were examining this boy who's name is Taehyung as he just introduced himself. To be honest, his face is my type. Yes, I am attracted to boys because I think girls are annoying. Well, at least girls at my university.

I plugged out my earphones and placed it on the table.

"my name's Jeon Jungkook. nice to meet you Taehyung.."

I showed him a smile that I formed on my lips and I could see his face beaming up, showing me a rectangular shaped smile. I thought it was weird but cute at the same time. I asked him to sit infront of me and I abandoned Jimin who was standing there with a pout.

Taehyung noticed Jimin pouting and he giggled at his action. His giggle is let's just say, very adorable and precious. Oh God don't tell me I'm starting to like this boy. I just knew him goddammit! With that, I face palmed my face and that makes Taehyung look at me with confusion written on his face.

"Jungkook you okay?"
"y-yeah I'm okay.."

I cleared my throat before asking Jimin to sit down next to Taehyung and that makes him grinning.

We talked a lot about random stuffs and I also learnt a lot from Taehyung, since he's really open.

He's in IT like me and he likes to sing and dance. He can also play the saxophone which I thought was really really cool. His personality is really nice but he can also be weird sometimes. But everything about him was perfect. At least for me.

The bell finally rung and I sighed when it does. I want to spend more time with Taehyung. Wait what? Did I just thought that I want to spend more time with him? Oh no. I mentally slapped myself before Taehyung asked for my phone number. Of course I gave him my number because I want to talk to him more duh. When we already exchanged our phone numbers, we headed out to our own classrooms. Taehyung has maths now and I have english.

Class was finally over. Let's just say it ended up pretty quickly. I rushed out after packing all my stuffs and went straight back home not wanting to make any contact with any human being in my university.

When I arrived I quickly ran up to my room, throwing my bag to the bed and I headed to my workdesk. I turned on my CPU and my monitor. Oh, I forgot to tell you what I do as a hacker. Let's just say I bust criminals' arses on the internet. I usually handle black market cases but sometimes I would go more risky than that. Of course the criminals that I have captured wanted revenge on me but I always managed to defeat them in the end. I can't even imagine if they know that their arses are handed over to the police by a 19 years old boy. 

Once my computer is on, I checked my both of my emails. GoldenDragon one and my personal one. And as I suspected, the "anonymous" had sent me another email.

"welcome back Jungkook~"

Because I thought it was unnecessary to reply I decided to ignore it and check my personal email. I sighed scrolling my inbox which is filled with assignments from my teacher. It was quite a boring day for me. I haven't got any criminals to take care of and I don't know what the hell am I supposed to do. I stood up from my chair and jumped on my comfy bed. I reached out to my phone which I placed on my nightstand. When I turned the screen on I saw a notification from Taehyung.

"hey Jungkook! wyd? i'm bored. taaaalk to me"

His message made me chuckle because I thought that Taehyung's message was quite childish but I found it very cute at the same time. I typed in my reply and once I finished typing I went ahead and tap the send button.

"i'm doing nothing and i'm bored too Taehyung so let's talk! what do you wanna talk about?"

"let's talk about dogs!"

---------------------------------

this is crap I'm so sorry for this shitty update :(

I guess this is a filler chapter :^)

also! thank you guys for 200+ reads and 35 votes! damn! you guys are awesome! >.<