XIII

When Taehyung finally opened his eyes, he can see a man's figure in the darkness. The man has his back facing Taehyung. There was something shiny in the man's hand and Taehyung can see that it's a knife. Not just a small knife. It looks like it's the knife that butchers usually use. He can see that the man was wiping the knife with a towel.

Taehyung tried moving his legs which makes the chains rattle and the man's ear perks up.

"you're finally awake huh, Kim Taehyung?"

Taehyung shivered at how cold the voice is when the man said his name. The man turned around revealing his true face while he quirks his eyebrows up as if mocking Taehyung who looks small comparing to the male infront of him.

 The man turned around revealing his true face while he quirks his eyebrows up as if mocking Taehyung who looks small comparing to the male infront of him

"welcome to my lair.." The male added as he walked closer to Taehyung who couldn't even make a single noise. "Don't be so nervous kid.. Your Kookie will save you in no time.." The white haired male laughed with his head back.

"That is if your Kookie succeed in finding where I am.." The male continued.

---------
HA YA'LL GOT VERYCHEEZY WRONG. HE'S MY ULT BAE TOP!!

i know this is short as shit but this is just so you know who VeryCheezy is.

his answer when he's asked if a girl farts around him. #boyfriendgoals😂💕

 #boyfriendgoals😂💕