IV

It's been hours since Jungkook and Taehyung messaged each other. In those hours they spent their time literally talking about dogs and Jungkook couldn't even believe that he spent his precious hours to talk about dogs with his hyung. Jungkook decided to grab something to eat because it's already dinner time and his mom has went home and prepared dinner for Jungkook.

Once he finished eating, he decided to clean himself up before returning back to his room and continuing his conversation with Taehyung.

Jungkook didn't take his time in the shower and he finished in minutes. When he was done getting dressed he heads out of the bathroom to went back to his room.

Jungkook lets him fall on his bed before taking his phone to see a new message from Jimin and Taehyung. He decided to open Jimin's message first instead of Taehyung. Although Jungkook thinks Jimin is annoying and all in real life, he still thinks Jimin is a great friend minus all the pestering from Jimin.

"Jungkooookieeeee! Answer me!"

"What hyung?"

Once he hits send to Jimin he went back to his inbox to open the message from Taehyung. He giggled when he saw the message he got.

"look what I did to this cutie! >w<"

"Tae you're torturing him!"

Yes Jungkook is already calling Taehyung with a nickname and Taehyung didn't mind. Jungkook never thought that he'll be this close with a person he just knew. But it feels different with Taehyung and if Jungkook didn't think that way then he would be lying to himself.

Jungkook decided to check on Jimin's reply after he finished sending Taehyung a reply.

"do you know our senior Yoongi? he majors in music. he's so cute aaaarrrrgggghhhh! i think i might stop bothering you and start bothering on him."

Jungkook facepalmed his face internally. Although he's actually quite happy on the fact that Jimin will stop bothering him. But deep in inside his heart he'll feel lonely not having any friends to talk to or even someone to bother him. Yes Jungkook is quite happy Jimin is bothering him just because he'll not feel lonely and all.

Jungkook typed in on his phone again.

"actually... i'm not even mad"

"yah! i feel hurt! you're so mean Jungkookie :"("

Jungkook giggled at the older's reply because of how childish he is. Actually Jungkook just realized how Jimin and Taehyung are quite similar. They're both childish and bubbly at the same time.

Jungkook's ringtone suddenly went on and snapped him out of his thoughts. He didn't looked at the caller ID but he answer the call in instant.

"hello?"

The other line was quite. The only thing that Jungkook could hear was the background sound of the caller's place.

"um.. hello?"

Jungkook waited for a response, instead the other line cuts off the call. When he checked his recent calls, the number who called him was an unknown number. Jungkook decided to shrug it off because he thought it was from an unknown number and decided to continue texting his hyungs

-------
idk :( i was going to make a v day's special but i'm really not in the mood. i am really srry.