II

Jungkook's mouth went agape reading the email from this "anonymous". He can't believe someone actually finally knows his true identity.

Jungkook's finger started typing the keyboard, replying to "anonymous".

"what do you want?"

Jungkook pressed the send button and he leans back on his chair and stares at the ceiling. At that exact moment an email notification popped up. It's from "anonymous". Jungkook was surprised at how fast this person replies.

"I didn't know you will actually reply, Jungkook. What I want is really simple.

Date me, Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook was seriously surprised. "what the hell. this guy must be joking.", he thought. Unfortunately, this guy wasn't joking. Shall we take a look at this anonymous' POV? We shall.

[Anonymous' POV]

Hey, this is ya boy anonymous. Yes I just asked Jungkook out. I'm actually Jungkook's senior in our university and let's just say I've taken quite a liking towards this cute boy.

How do I know Jungkook is Korea's most famous hacker, GoldenDragon?

Well, if you've guessed it I can hack too. But I never really talked about it to people and I actually don't like hacking people. Although I hacked Jungkook. But that was because I'm curious about him, okay?

Anyways, I was quite shocked when I figured out that Jungkook was behind GoldenDragon. Because to be honest, he looks like a very innocent and cute fluffy bunny I mean, boy.

I saw an email notification from Jungkook and I quickly opened it. It says,

"are you joking? what the hell do you actually want?"

I sighed in frustation reading Jungkook's reply. I didn't know what to reply. My fingers froze on my keyboard, not knowing what the hell am I going to type. I really want to be open to him, unfortunately it's too soon to show myself to him and I don't even know how he would react when he fugured out that this "anonymous" is actually his senior.

Well actually, I don't think he knows that I'm his senior since we don't really talk to each other and I'm kinda awkward around people unless I'm on the internet. I sighed again before I decided to reply him again.

"you don't have to accept me now. I'll make you like me, Jungkook."

I covered my face with both of my hands. What did I just put myself into. I groaned loudly before deciding to go to bed. It's like 2 in the morning and I've got class early so I guess I should go to sleep.

-the next day-

[Jungkook's POV]

I can't sleep last night and you can blame it all to that "anonymous" guy. I kept on thinking on who he might be. Is he someone from my university? Is he one of my close friends? I don't fucking know. I clicked my tongue in annoyance and ruffling my already messy hair.

It's now 6 AM and I'm having class in 7:30. I got up from my bed and headed to my walk in closet to grab some clothes. I ended up taking one of my white tshirt. God, I have a lot of white tshirts I could even make a collection. I have this connection towards tshirts I don't even know.

Anyways, I grabbe my white tee with a pair of black trousers and headed to my bathroom. Since I still have plenty of time, I decided to use my bathtub because I haven't use it in God knows how long.

After I was finished getting cleaned up, I noticed I still have half an hour until class starts so I decided to make a quick breakfast before heading out. I grabbed some toast which my mom already made and spread it with peanut butter and jam.

My university wasn't far from my house so that was a plus. When I arrived, I saw Jimin-hyung running towards me like he never saw me in 10 years. I'm not even kidding you guys.

"JUUUNGGGGGKKKKOOOOOOKKKIIIEE"

Jimin-hyung's scream was so loud and high pitched I think my ear drums just exploded right after he screamed.

"yah, hyung! Keep it down!", I smacked his arm when I noticed people around us were giving us annoyed looks and some of them were laughing.

"But I missed you Jungkook-ah..", Jimin pouted and that makes me feel disgusted. Although he always does this, it's still pretty disgusting for me though the girls love it.

The female students were squealing when they saw Jimin pouting and that made me rolls my eyes. I rushed to my class, trying to avoid Jimin-hyung who was literally running after me.

I finally arrived in my class. Students were gathered in groups. The nerd ones, the one who likes to gossip and so on. I always sit alone in my class just because I can focus more and I like it better when I'm alone.

When I was already seated I take out my phone to check my email. To see if this "anonymous" replied me or not and he did reply me. Yesterday when he emailed me that he'll make me like him I seriously laughed and didn't believe what he was saying. I replied "good luck trying" to him.

"we'll just see then Jeon Jungkook ;)"

[Anonymous' POV]

Today I will definitely try my best to make Jungkook fall for me. I'm going to make him fall for me even thought he doesn't my true identity. I'm gonna tell you who I am though. I'm Kim Taehyung. I'm at my last year in university and I've taken a liking to Jungkook. Even though he doesn't know me.

So, my first step was to ask Jimin, my best friend to introduce me to Jungkook. Jimin is head over heels for Jungkook and I kinda envy him since he can be clingy towards Jungkook. Although Jungkook doesn't like it and he always runs away whenever there's Jimin.

Anyways, I asked Jimin and he agreed to introduce me to Jungkook. We were heading to the cafeteria to meet Jungkook since it's lunch time. When we arrived at the cafeteria, my eyes went to search for Jungkook and I saw him sitting alone in a table while using his headphones. He must be listening to G-Dragon's songs or Zion.T's songs. When I was drowned in my thoughts my hand was pulled by Jimin towards Jungkook's table.

"Hey Jungkookie!"

I can see Jungkook ignoring Jimin and that makes me giggle.

"Jiminnie you pabo."

Jimin pouted at my statement but that didn't stop him from trying to get Jungkook's attention.

"hey Jungkookie.. there's someone who wants to be introduced to you.. This is Kim Taehyung."

Jungkook's eyes darted up and we made eye contact which makes my heart flutter. He looks really innocence and adorable I just want to cuddle him up.

"hello Jungkook.. I've heard a lot about you. I'm Kim Taehyung, your senior. I hope we can be good friends."

----------------------------

i'm sorry i published it again! i made a mistake before so here's the right one lol

enjoy~

also, would it be better for Jungkook still doesn't know Taehyung? let me know in the comments~

GIRL LET ME KNOW GIRL LET ME KNOW~~ XD sorry i can't help myself lol