VII

Finally, it was time for Jungkook to go home. It was already 5p.m by the time he gets home adn the first thing he does was changing his clothes and headed straight to his computer.

After he changed into something more comfortable, he went straight to the website to check on his target's reply.

"hmm, i see you're quite young for someone who is interested to buy human limbs right jeon jungkook?"

Jungkook freezed. His brain was still processing the message he got. He couldn't believe what he had just read. He read it over and over again, confused at how his target knows his name.

He quickly closed the tab not wanting to open the website again for awhile. Because he knows that once you got hacked from someone in a website like this you're doomed.

Jungkook's fear has come to life. He knew he would face this when he decided to be a hacker. He knew that people can gain access to his personal information. Jungkook can even do it himself. It's as easy as breathing for Jungkook.

Jungkook decided not to think about it for a moment and just relax that was until he received a new message. He reached for his phone which is beside his keyboard and unlocked it. It was a message from Taehyung.

Tae

HELLO JUNGKOOK *starts singing hello bitches*

hyung hv u take ur meds yet
i bet u hvnt

shit jungkook u know me vry well
ANYWAYS
HOW WAS TODAY DID YA LIKED IT
BCS I LOVED IT

i hate ut
*it

what
why
did i say or do smth wrong to u
jugnkook i'm sorry
*jungkook
pls dont be mad @ me
:((((((((

sIKES
TODAY WAS RLL FUN THX
BUT YOU SPENT OUR TIME ARGUING EITH UR FRIEND
AND I WAS VERY BORED AND EMBARASSD SEEING YOU TWO

awww ur welcum
me and jin hyung are friedship goals am i rite ;)
wait *friendship wtf

FRieDSHiP
i am cackling and i dont know y

shut up jungkook ur still a fucking fetus

y u swearing to a fetus bitch
where's ur respect

bitch imma hit u
don't be such a r00d fetus
nobody will liek u

but bitch
i kno u liek me so shut up

hAhaHaHaG
NO I DONT LIKE U
WELL OF I LIEK U BCS UR MY FRIEND
HABAHhahahah
gotta fucking zayn bitch see u in hell
i mean school

bITCh C'mEre
HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME
sent 6:36 p.m

Jungkook sighed at how ridiculous his crush is. Yes, Jungkook had finally admit that he has a little crush on his hyung who he just talk to for a few weeks. You can blame it at how lovable the older was. Everything he does is cute to Jungkook.

When be exited from iMessage, he opened his email to be greeted by an email from the "anonymous". "Anonymous" or Taehyung still email to Jungkook. Even though he never replied back as this "anonymous" would always send cheesy pick up lines. Taehyung would never stop sending them because he promised to Jungkook that he will make the younger fall for him. Of course Jungkook still doesn't know who "anonymous" was.

"Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet ass ;)"

Jungkook rolled his eyes at how cheesy the pickup line was. He couldn't agree more though about his ass. Yes, Jungkook wouldn't lie at how nice his butt looks like.

Jungkook didn't reply the email as always. He went back to his inbox and was confused as he received another unknown email. He clicked on the email.

"jeon jungkook, i know you've read my message. i know where you live. i know everything about you,

and i know that you're the oh-so-famous GoldenDragon.

reply if you don't want your lovely limbs to be sold by me.

with love,
VeryCheezy"

-----------------------

here's your update ;)))

wow very intense

much suspense

i watched Batman v Superman today it was da bomb