VIII

Jungkook froze for a moment. His heart started beating really fast as if it was going to fall out of his chest. He quickly typed in a reply.

"i'm not this Jungkook guy. you must be mistaken"

After hitting send, Jungkook slumped back to his seat. His hands were shaking. None of his targets could ever hack him. He already made a hella complicated firewall that he was sure the FBI couldn't even hack it.

It only took a couple of minutes for Jungkook to receive a new reply. He hesitantly opened the email and his eyes widen. His mouth hangs open as he was not suspecting the reply he had just got.

"are you sure? then, you wouldn't mind me visiting the house with this address right?"

Along with the email, there was a map which shows Jungkook's current location. Which is his house. Jungkook didn't know what to do. He can't talk to his mom about this. Actually, he can't talk to anyone about this.

He froze in his seat. He got chills running through his spine as he re-read the email that he had received.

When Jungkook was still in his thoughts, his phone rang signing that someone was calling him. It was Taehyung.

At first, he didn't want to answer but he wanted to at least calm down a bit. He cleared his throat before answering the call.

"Jungkook are you okay?"

"what do you mean hyung?"

The younger was confused on how he knows that he was not okay. Jungkook hadn't tell Taehyung about this. Well, he can't. The older stayed silent as he regretted what he was doing.

Taehyung actually knows that Jungkook received emails from Jungkook's current target and he knows that Jungkook is being blackmailed.

"umm.... nothing I'm just asking.."

"okay..? well I'm fine hyung thank you for asking..."

Taehyung sighed silently as he knows that Jungkook was lying. It hurts him that Jungkook can't talk to anyone about this kind of problems. Taehyung actually wanted to confessed to Jungkook that he actually is the person behind "anonymous". But he knows that if he tells Jungkook, their relationship won't be the same and Taehyung doesn't want that.

The older doesn't care if Jungkook doesn't have the same feelings as him. As long as he can by Jungkook's side and be his friend he's already happy.

"well, okay then goodbye Jungkook"

With that, Taehyung awkwardly ended the call. He ruffled his hair as he spun his spinning chair around, thinking on how he could help Jungkook.

An idea finally strucked Taehyung.

I could make this VeryCheezy guy target me instead of Jungkook.

Taehyung thinks again, he kept asking if he could do this by himself.

It's not like someone will care about me if I'm gone.. Right?

Taehyung sighed at the thought. He lived alone since his parents left him when he was still a child. Although his grandfather took care of him, he sadly passed away when Taehyung was still in junior high school.

What about his friends? Taehyung has friends. But not close friends, they're just his "friends". "Friends" who searched for Taehyung if they ever needed anything from him.

What about Jungkook?

Taehyung closed his eyes at the thought of how Jungkook would feel if Taehyung was gone.

Will he be worried? Will he search for me? Will he care about me?

Taehyung rose from his seat and headed to the shower. He needed to relax and not let his thoughts get the best of him.

It's quite common for Taehyung to be over thinking things and he would eventually be disappointed at himself for everything he didn't do. Fortunately, he still has self control and doesn't let his feelings affecting him.

Well, not until he met Jungkook. He constantly thinks that he wasn't worthy enough for the said male.

Once he undressed from his clothes he turns on his shower and lets the warm water hitting his back. Everytime he would over thinks he would take a quick shower which usually starts with him standing in the shower for a couple of minutes.

After Taehyung felt like he's already quite relaxed, he turned off his shower and dries himself with his towel. He throws on an oversized red shirt and a pair of his favourite black sweatpants.

The male then made his way to his bedroom. Before he throws himself on his heavenly bed, he grabbed his phone and checked on a message he just got from Jungkook.

Kookie

hey hyung i want to tell u smth

what is it?

i don't know if i should tell you this but
Kookie is typing...

-----------------
wow cliffhanger :o

i've been quite depressed but i hope you guys have a nice day/night~

it's already night time here in Indonesia so~~~~

hoped you enjoy~ also, what did kookie want to say to tae~?