XI

After a few days staying in his room and ignoring the outside world, Jungkook decided to stop being a pussy and face the truth. The truth that his life's maybe in danger because of his hobby. Jimin was more than relieved when Jungkook showed up again at their university.

Jungkook didn't give up being a hacker though. He knows it's probably a stupid idea after what happened to him but hell it's time for him to man up.

Everything goes well when he goes back to his normal life and that's because the VeryCheezy guy didn't even try to contact Jungkook again. Jungkook was first very confused, "is the guy only messing with me?"  That question keeps on making Jungkook confused by the time.

There's also one more thing that makes him confused, he has never seen Taehyung anywhere. The younger tried calling and messaging him but Taehyung never replied.

Jungkook asked Jimin once about what happened to Taehyung. But Jimin just shrugged and said "maybe he's taking a break, IT is a bitch and I sometimes wonder why you can bear with all the materials.." Jimin's answer didn't exactly answer Jungkook's question but he thought that maybe Jimin's right. But why didn't Taehyung tells him anything and at least answer some of his messages.

It was 9PM and Jungkook was just finishing his project on his computer when he received an email from VeryCheezy on his personal email account. Jungkook furrowed his brows when he saw the email's subject. Got your replacement, that was written on the email's subject. Jungkook didn't understand what the guy was saying so he decided to open the email.

The only thing that Jungkook could do when he opened the email was hung his mouth open. He can feel his eyes tearing up as he placed his hand to cover his mouth. His eyes can't believe at what he saw. 

There was a photo attached along with the email. The photo was taken in a very dark place but the flash from the camera showed a boy in the photo. 

The boy looked very very familiar. The boy is tied up to a chair with his black personally cut up shirt which is torn all over and his head hung low. But Jungkook was sure that the boy in the photo is Taehyung.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

um i should be studying right now??? but i updated?????

smh @myself

sorry if this is fucked up yay~

also thank you guys so much! we reached 17k reads and also,,,,

#764 in fanfiction!!!!!!!! I WANT TO HUG ALL OF YOU GUYS AND JUST ASDDGJKF!!!

one more thing!!!! should i do a Q&A? ;D