IX

Tae

hyung, what would you do if someone blackmail you?
sent 6:46 PM

Jungkook threw his phone to the empty space beside him on his bed.

Is it a good idea to tell Taehyung who I really am and what I'm going through right now?

Soon after, Jungkook's phone rang signing that there was incoming call. Before he answer the call, he checked the caller and it was from an unknown number. Jungkook hesitantly picks it up.

"hello there the Golden Dragon."

A deep voice was heard that managed to send chill running through Jungkook's spine.

"don't be scared little Jungkook, I'm just calling you...

not cutting your pretty little limbs apart... Well, yet.."

The other line manages to lets out a chuckle.
Jungkook on the other hand, was trembling. His heart felt like it dropped to his stomach. He can't even express how shocked and scared he was when he learned that VeryCheezy is the one calling him right now.

"Jungkook-ah? Are you daydreaming?"

With that Jungkook hung up. He lets his phone dropped right next to him.

What. The. Fuck. Was. That.

-------
lol ok this is just like a sneak peek because you all really wanted an update :^)

also you guys holy cow we reached 6k+?!???!

how is that possible- i really want to thank you guys ^q^ so i'll do anything you want :^) send me a request maybe?

also, the real long chapter will be published probably next week because i've got tests to do :")

ok, i love you guys so much let me smooch every one of you- i'm out~~~