Prologue

A/N Wow this is going to be a big change for me. I've never did a Larry story. That or a Pirate story. So bare with me with this story thanks.

Prologue

"Kids stay here and do not come out of your hiding spot." My mum told my sisters Daisy, Phoebe, and Felicite. They were hiding in our parents study.

My mum hid my sister Charlotte and I in a small hiding spot near their study. "Do not come out of this spot either!" I nodded. There must have been an attack coming or they wouldn't have to hid us. Mum and dad always told us that our worst enemy was The Styles.

I looked through a hole, that lead to the deck of our ship. I saw my parents with their swords drawn, ready to attack the three pirates. Two women and one man with their swords drawn.

"Where are you hiding them?" The older woman asked.

"Were not telling you!" My dad yelled. The older woman nodded at her crew. Their crew started walking around the ship opening doors. Three of them came my way, I back away from the hole. They didn't open the door to our hiding spot but, the door to the study instead. I moved back to look through the hole.

"Captain Styles, we found something better than the jewels!" One of the crew members yelled.

"Bring it here!" The man,known as captain Styles, yelled.

The three pirates dragged three girls out of the study. My sisters! I wanted to scream no but, I couldn't or I would give up my hiding spot.

"Ah three daughters are way more precious than seven jewels." Captain Styles laughed.

"Let our daughters go!" My mum said grabbing the younger woman. My mum put her sword around the girl's neck. "Or I'll killed her!" She said now pointing a gun to the girls head.

"If you do kill her we'll end up killing them." Captain Styles' wife said and their crew pointed guns at my sisters' heads. My mum lowered her gun and sword and attacked The Styles and crew. A gun shot was fired and it must have hit the girl because after that their crew shot my sisters.

I burst into tears the twins were only a year old and Fizzy was only five years old. I grabbed Lottie to hug her tighter. I not going to lose her either. She didn't know what was going on.

"Louis you have to stay quiet unless you want them finding us too." Lottie tried to hush me. I quieted my sobs.

I heard four more gun shots, I didnt know who shot them off.

"Now go find the jewels and get off the ship!" Captain Styles yelled. Jewels? They wanted our family jewels! Lottie had hers with her and I had mine and my dad's.

"Captain we only found four! Isn't there three more?"

"Yes but, that will have to do lets go!"

Two hours later one of our crew members came to get us from our hiding spot. They always knew where our parents hid us. Once we got out we ran to where our parents were and burst into tears again.

"Get us to land now!" I told the crew "Were going to bury them!"

"Louis your not the Cap-"

"My father told me if anything ever happen to them I would become Captain." I said cutting him off.