Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Once we reached my cabin I pushed her inside locking the door behind me. Nicole was standing there waiting for me to kill her. She had her hands behind her back. I pushed her into my bedroom that was behind my study.

"Your not going to kill me are you?"

"Nope, I have other plans. " Yes that plan was to have sex with her. Yeah yeah yeah, I'm gay so what. Nicole didn't know that and probably won't happen cause I won't find another gay person for me.

"Can't tell anyone about this. " I say as I strip her and strip myself. Pushing her onto the bed and climbing on top of her.

"I won't she replied cause I'll just tell everyone that your gay and didn't have the guts to kill a pretty, awesome fighting skilled pirate like me. " she replied sassily. I didn't know if she knew about being gay true or not so I went along with it.

***

The room was heated and we were out of breath. Nicole was laying on the bed staring at me. She was really pretty. Should I go to being straight? Nah I just let her think that I am. Sex with guys are better, messier. Yes I have had sex with a guy and that would have to be the Prince. That's what turned him gay. We never told anyone. We just wanted to try something new and it changed us both.

"Aye Lou-"

"Call me Captain. Welcome to the crew. "

"Really? Wait... are you only saying that because you got me in bed with ye. "

"No yer a good sword fighter. I need someone like you on my crew. "

"Alright. Well Captain I gotta say that was the best sex I've ever had. " I get out of the bed and change back into my clothes.

"Well that's to bad if you want more. 'm gay. " I run out of my room before she can hurt. My crew were still dancing and some were sitting around the fires. I straighten my shirt out and sit beside Liam. I stare into the fire.

"So Captain what you do with Nicole " Liam asked.

"Aye I talked to her about staying on the ship. Talk about how she could really teach some of these bastards of the ship some skills. "

"Ah I see. So you're keeping her?" I nod. Nicole runs out of cabin all dressed and glares at me. I shake my head at her and she comes over to the fire sitting next to Per. The girls stared talking. Perrie giggles then cheered. I felt my face heat a bit knowing that Nicole told Perrie what happen.

Liam elbows me knowing that he could tell something else happened. I shake my head at him. A little angry getting to me. I stand up from my spot.

"Put out the fires and get to bed!" I yelled. Everyone stopped what they were doing and poured water on the fires and headed below deck. Nicole headed downstairs and the first mates stayed with me.

"Captain were we heading in the morning?" Perrie asked

"We're heading to Ireland. How many days will it take us Liam?"

"3 days top. "

"Alright now go to bed. " Liam left and I walk to the front of the ship to look out of the ship.

"Capt. " Perrie said.

"What did I say?"

"Sorry Capt. " I heard her leave. "I know what you did!" She yelled and her steps got quicker. I didn't care. I just stared out into the sea. The night breeze feeling nice from after what happened.