Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Ah there you are captain. " Perrie said when we reached her.

" What is it Perrie?" I questioned her.

" I've spotted a ship following us from a distance. See for your self. " She handed me her telescope. I looked through it and saw the ship.

" That son of a bitch was right. " I mumbled.

" Who was right, Capt. ?"

" Do you think we can blow their ship up, with cannons, from here?" I asked Liam ignoring Perrie's question.

Liam took a while to think if we could blow their ship up.

" No, but according to my calculations if we slow down we could. However if their smart arses like Zayn they would slow down too and you wouldn't kill them. You'll only destroy their ship."

Liam was really smart at figuring things out like that. Even though I have know clue how he's does it so fast and what he talks about half of the time.

" Alright so, we get to land and wait for them there, yeah?"

"Yes,but wouldn't they wait for you to get off the ship and be looking for Zayn?"

"Yes but I have a plain. "

"What is it Capt. ?"

I told Liam my plain of having a deco me with one of the crew members. Then I would show up out of know where and attack them.

"Not the last part Captain. Too obvious. How bout you capture two of their crew members and then you can fight to the death. "

" That's good mate, thanks. "

I was still mad that The Styles were following us and that Zayn worked for them. God I knew I shouldn't have saved him. But then again I've saved all my crew members.

I walked around the ship making sure everyone did their jobs and if they didn't I'd yell at them or kick them awake. I checked the treasure room and make sure no drunk idiots got into the room. I made sure that we were still heading in the right direction. Today I checked on the girls to see how they were doing.

When I got into the medical room Eleanor was teaching Lottie how to treat a wounded body part. I guess it was Eleanor's time to teach her something.

"So how's it going ladies?" They both jumped.

"God Louis. We didn't even hear you come in. " Eleanor said

"Sorry I just wanted to see how it was going down here?"

"Oi we're doing great. Lottie here made her own medicine and used it on a real sick pirate yesterday. "

" How's he doing now. You didn't poison him did you Lottie. " I joked.

"Actually to my surprise it healed him and he should be able to work again tomorrow. "

"Wow I'm surprised too. When's your next lesson with Perrie?"

" Later today why?" Lottie asked

" If your not busy now I want you to train right now."

"Why what's going on?"

"Nothing I just want you training right mow alright. Plus we'll be at land here soon and I need Perrie with me and not training you."

"M'kay, but why do you need her?"

"She's First Mate I always need my First Mate when we get to land."

"What happened to Zayn?" Eleanor asked.

"I don't want to talk about, but to put it short hes a traitor and Lottie go find Perrie and start training before we dock in France." Lottie left the room to go find Perrie.

I followed her. They started talking and then, they started training. I looked out to the ocean to see land. We were close. I had to find Josh telling that he couldn't leave the ship.

"Liam have you seen Josh?"

"Yes, he's at the front of the ship."

"Why?"

"I think he's excited that he gets to leave the ship this time. What changed your mind about letting him leave."

"Long story, and I'm not letting him off until we kill The Styles."

"Captain why do you want kill them so madly again?"

"They killed my fucking parents and sisters Li!" I snapped

"Sorry." He held his hands up in surrender.

I walked up to the front of the ship. Like Liam said Josh was looking out to the island.

"Josh!" He jumped and turned around.

"God Capt. scare me half to deaf."

"I'm supposed to scare people. But that's not what I came here to do."

"What is it Capt."

"You cant leave the ship when we dock.''

"What! You said I could!"

"Yes but I've changed my mind."

"Why!?"

"Ever since the Zayn insentient, the Styles will be docking after us and they will be waiting for Zayn and if they see you. I don't know what will happen, but when I'm done killing them I let off the ship."

"How do you know that your going to kill them."

"I just know trust me."

"Do you want to go hid then?" I nodded

"Take this." I handed him the key to my second study to hid in. "Now go!" Josh ran to the stairs.

The members of the crew dropped the anchor and we were now docked in France.

"Liam! Perrie!"

"Yes Captain?" They said in unison running up to me.

"Lottie is downstairs right?" Perrie nodded. "Good, now they should be arriving here soon."