Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Nicole's POV

I decided to visit Zayn another visit since Captain was busy with his play toy. It's already been a day since we left Ireland. I sat on my knees in front of Zayn's cell. I leaned my forehead against the bars. He did the same.

"Get the key babe to set me free and then we take over this little ship." I nod as he kisses my lips. I stood up and ran out of the room. I went to the top deck; the crew was sleeping so this was the best time to get the key.

I quietly opened the Captain Cabin door. Moaning could be heard from the other room. Tomlinson's keys were on his deck. I grabbed them along with his hat and over coat. I walk out if the room, closing the door behind. As I walk back down the stairs I put the coat and hat on. I unlocked Zayn's cell. He stood up, picking me up at the waist and spun me. He set me down to kiss my lips.

He took my hand, dragging me out of the room and to a different room. There was bed; a small desk. Zayn climbed on top of the sitting on someone's hip. He leaned down and began kissing them.

"Zayn is that you." The person asked.

"Yeah baby. I'm free from prison and I get to be with you." He pressed his lips the Zayn's tangling his fingers through Zayn's black hair. Zayn picked the boy up and carried him out of the room. I followed him as he locked the boy up against the wall.

"I'm sorry I have to do this Liam." We went to a different room and grabbed Niall, Josh, Lottie, Perrie and Eleanor. We locked them up with Liam. Then we went to Captain's study. Zayn barged into the back room not even caring.

"What the hell are you doing out of the cell." Louis and Harry both were sweaty and disclothed. Well Louis was still fully clothed but still. He pulled away from Harry and buckled his pants up.

"Get him dressed and untie him."

"You can't tell me what to do Malik." I pulled out my gun, placing it on his temple.

"You will do it and if you don't I blow your brains out." Louis reaches to untie the rope. I follow at every step and move. Harry sits up in the bed covering himself up his hands. Louis goes to grab Harry's clothes. He puts Harry shirt on first then puts his pants on him next. Zayn grabbed a hold of Louis and took Harry.

We shoved them into Zayn's old cell. Locking their hands and ankles together. All of them struggled in their chains.

****

Weeks later went by and we were the captains of this ship. We had all the riches that we needed and we were about to find more in France. I found Tomlinson's map in his desk drawer. I also found a cat in his study. I took the cat with me to keep for myself. Tomlinson won't need it anymore. Zayn and I took over the bedroom of Tomlinson's and you could say we celebrated a few times.

The crew was afraid of us more than Tomlinson. We loved that because we made them do everything for us. They might not see their precious Captain again. They were going to rot in those chains. When we reach France, were going to bring the prince up and make him take us to the castle.

Louis' POV

The Captain of his own ship was locked up on his own ship. If my parents were still around they would disown me for this. I would have been thrown odd the swim and survive for myself. I don't know how many days we've been done here but we were all hungry, thirsty and I wanted to bet the shit out of the two above us. I never realized how much you hear down hear. I could hear the two talking in my study and doing more important things in there as well.

"This is your entire fault peasant." I slap Harry across the face with my hand that wasn't chained up. Harry cupped his cheek with his other hand.

"Mate don't take your angry out on him." Liam scolds.

"Liam it alright, I thought Captain liked me but I guess not. I really was his toy."

"I tried telling you mate, you were only his toy." Niall chuckled. If I could I would have hit him upside the head.

"No, no, no, no, Harry look at me." He turned his head towards Liam instead. I grabbed his face and make him look at me. "I do like you Harry, it's just that I'm pissed." I smash my lips onto his but he doesn't kiss back like he did the other day, when weren't in this hell hole.

"No!" He snapped. "Stay away from me."

"It's a little hard to. Were chained together, but I love you Harry."

"And I hate you." Once again I smashed my lips onto his. He tried pushing away but failed. I kept kissing his till he would kiss me back. I got my wish and pulled away from him smirking he rolled his eyes. He turned away from me; I ran a hand through his curls. Now I was just messing with him since he was angry.

The others talked among their selves quietly. I sat there staring at the back of harry head for a while till I got bore. I slumped down so my head was resting on the wooden floor. Harry followed my actions so it would be more comfortable with the chains.

When I get out of here, I would show Harry how much he did care to me now. If not I might go on adventures with Hook and see what this Neverland is all about. His stories really get to his head. Talking about him, I miss seeing the stars, I miss seeing the sky. I never thought I'd say that but it true.