Chapter 18

Chapter 18

When Liam got to the Lost Boys hideout, he had a bruised hand print on his arm from Luke tugging him through the woods. Luke had released him when he was screaming his friend's names. Louis ran up to his first mate hugging him tight.

"I've missed my first mate. Liam, this place it's changed me, these people are crazy. They were calling me Lou and hugging me and cuddle with me. I hate it."

"Captain your hugging me right now." Liam said trying to get his captain to stop hugging him.

"But that's okay your my friend." He snuggles his face into Liam's chest. "Those people were strangers to me and I didn't like it. Oh Harry's my boyfriend, on this island you have to have a boyfriend but I think I'm going to keep him as a boyfriend. I like him."

"You've turned soft Captain." Liam rubbed his back. "Can I ask what happened to his eye?"

"We were kissing and Pan pulled us apart saying 'that it was too much' and then sliced over his eye." Louis pulled away from the hug going over to Harry, kissing by the eye patch. He had to stand on his tip toes just to do that.

Pan walked into the camp site with people behind them. Those people were Niall, Josh, Perrie, Lottie, and Eleanor. They all yelled Captain. They had really missed their friend of brother in Lottie's terms. Lottie was the only one that gave Louis a quick hug.

"Luke I plan on keeping the three girls with us but the Irish one and the Prince have to go back with Lou and Curly." Pan said looking over at Luke.

"No! You can't keep my sister from me!" Louis yelled. Placing an arm around her and holding her close.

"Louis I'll be fine if I stay just as long as you're allowed to come visit me." Lottie looks over at Pan seeing if he'll agree to her.

"You guys are allowed to come for a month every year in the summer. I'll also make you drink this." Pan held an empty hand out, smoke form then disappeared to have now to small bottles filled with and unknown liquid. "Drink this to stay young forever. People who live on my island will always stay young but for you two since you'll be traveling here every year you'll need to stay young. I don't want any old people on my island. Plus you want be able to die if you drink it. If you get stabbed by a sword you'll heal instantly right after."

"Alright?" Louis and Harry said in unison taking each a bottle to drink. The liquid was sweet-too sweet that both boys had a sour look on their face when the liquid was gone.

***

It was later that night when all of them sat around the fire. Hook and Peter were cuddled up-Hook kissing his boyfriends neck occasionally. Luke sat in-between Cal's legs, he pick up the soft dirt beneath him letting it dance through his fingers. Harry cradled Louis in his lap while he let his Captain boyfriend sleep. Josh and Niall were lying on the grass starring up at the stars instead of sitting around the fire. The three girls sat together telling stories. Then there was Liam, he was squished between Mike and Ash. The two boys wanted Liam to be their boyfriend so they both grabbed onto Liam's arms and laid their heads on Liam's shoulders.

"Li kiss me please." Liam looked at Ash; he had a pout on his face.

"My ex was never like the two of you. I like that so I'll kiss you both so you don't get jealous of one another." The two nods agreeing knowing that if Liam-well now Li since he's part of The Lost Boys- kissed Ash, Mike would get mad.

Liam kissed Ash first, kissing him passionately, and then turning his head to kiss Mike. He did the same with him till Ash pulled the back of his hair to get him away from Mike so he could kiss Mike himself. You could say they were having a three some at the moment.

Li kissed Ash again while Mike kissed at Li's neck and touching his torso. Moving one hand under his shirt and the other crotch. Li's breath hitched at the feeling but went back to kissing Ash when he got used to the touching from the male.

"Hey! If the three of you are going to be snogging and if it leads to something else we don't want to see it so I suggest you guess go up in the tree house to do your business. Also we don't want to hear you, now leave."

The three got up quickly and climbed the ladder. Everyone shook their heads at the boys. They sat there peacefully, still telling stories to keep the occupied and didn't have to have the silence bothering them.

They all fell asleep when the fire started to die down and the stories started to get boring. The girls being first to fall asleep then Harry then the rest of the lads. So when morning came around Pan had to wake everyone up especially the naked lads in the tree house.

"It's time for the four of you to get back to the main land." Pan said to Louis, Harry, Niall and Josh.

"Why can't you stay for another day?" Harry asked.

"No you have to leave so say your goodbyes. Both I the pixie dusts should last you for the ride back to the mainland and then when you come back next year I'll have to give you more when you visit. That is if the fairies give it to me if not I'll have to make some myself and I hate doing that."

When Pan made his own dust it drained most of his power so he would have to rest for a couple of weeks.

"Fine." Harry and Louis both pouted they wanted to stay but couldn't because they knew what Pan could do if they stayed.

The boys said goodbye hugging their friends then climbing onto the Pearl to leave. The waved goodbye as the ship took off into the sky.

A/N sorry if it's short I've had a lot going on with my family. Next chapter is the last then the epilogue.