Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Harry POV

As hook was taking me back to the ship, I quickly got out of his grasp. My shirt ripped as I moved away from him. I ran, trying to think of a place to go. I found a little house, I knocked on the door and a little Irish lady answered.

"Hi ma'am, I was wondering if I could stay here for a while. I'm very lost and I can't find my friends." I ask sweetly.

"Oh of course honey." She said and allowed me inside her home. "My names Maura." She introduced herself as I sat in a chair.

"I'm Harry."

"Are you a pirate? It's alright if you are, I'm just wondering because my son's a pirate and he comes home once in a while."

"What's his name I might know him." She sat in a chair also and a dirty blond male came into the room, he looked familiar. His eyes widen when he noticed him. He whisper into Maura's ear but I didn't caught what he said. I held my breath a bit, I knew him he was Niall's boyfriend, this had to me Niall's mum's house.

I quickly got up from my seat and ran out the door. That's twice that I've been caught. I ran to an alley and hid in a space that I was able to fit in.

Louis POV

I woke up from my nap, I checked up on Harry. The room was empty, that little bastard escaped while I was asleep. I ran out onto the deck, and then ran off the ship. I ran through the crowd of people, searching for the curly hair lad. I couldn't find him anywhere. I ran into my old friend Hook again.

"Hook have you seen Harry?" I asked with a bit of anger in me.

"Yes, I was going to bring him back to you but he ran away again. He went toward that little house." Hook pointed to a house. I said my thanks and left. I ran to the house, I saw Niall come out of the house. He hugged a woman, that had to be his mum. I walk up to them and ask if hes seen Harry. He told Josh did and he went to go look for him.

****

Its been five hours since Harry ran away and Josh didnt come back yet. But then I saw a curly mop walk on the ship with Josh. Josh was holding Harrys hands quite tightly behind his back. I told Josh I'll take it from here. I lead Harry to my room. I push him on my bead, locking the door behind me.

"You disobeyed me so much today. First you whinned, second you talked to Niall's mum and the most important of all you ran away. And you know what you get? You get punishment." I place a rag over his mouth and he was knocked out in seconds. I wripped his clothing off of his body, leaving his neckalce that still had my jewel on it on him, and tied his wrist and ankles to the bed.

He was going to stay like that for a while till he wake up a least. Then, he punishment will begin later. It was more of a plessure for me and not him.

Yes maybe I a crush on him him but I'm not going to let that show to the others even though they did make rumors up about us. But I dont give two fucks about it. Captains always dont!

__________________________________________

A/N Sorry for it being short writers block got to me and it sucks well I always updated misconceptions chapter 3. If your into vampires go check that out as well. LOVE YOU! <3 :)