Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Harry was terrified of Peter. When he was walking around the other night, Peter had found him and asked him several questions about Louis. Harry had grown to liking Louis with his time on the ship. He became to love him when they had sex that one night. Only if it was a punishment he still enjoyed it. Peter told Harry that he wanted to see Harry love Louis more on this island. The island was made up of all gays really. If he saw them loving each other it was absolutely okay only if they didn't get into intense kissing. Peter and Hook were the only ones that could get into the whole intense kissing thing.

Harry walked along with Louis as they made their way through the woods. Louis reached for his hand but Harry pulled away. Shaking his head no and telling Louis no.

"Hey fellow curly mate." Ash wrapped an arm around Harry's shoulder.

"Hi?" Harry said brushing his hair out of his face.

"Your Harry right?" Harry nods. "Names Ashton but I 'have to' go by Ash." Harry brushed back his hair once more.

"Do you want one of my bandanas?" Ash pulls out a green camouflage and hands it Harry. Harry ties the bandana around his head.

Ash skipped ahead of Louis and Harry meeting up with Mike. Of course Harry didn't know who Mike was but Louis told him who it was. Mike slapped Ash's bum making him squeal like a little girl. Mike chuckled as he watched his boyfriend pout and cover his bum with his hands.

The two boys were behind Hook and Pan. Along with two other lost boys Luke and Cal. Luke was closest lost boy to Pan who knew all the secrets. Cal was rather quiet when he was around Pan. He was a little afraid of Pan; Pan controlled everyone that was on this island. Even if you were visiting. Cal was also quiet around his boyfriend but he talked more than he would to Pan.

"Lukey?" Cal asks grabbing a hold of Luke's hand twining their fingers together.

"Yes C-" Luke was cut off by Pan yelling at him. "Yes sir I'll check on when we get to camp." Luke knew what Pan wanted him to do without him telling Luke what to do. Luke forgot to answer Cal so he got really upset and looked down at his feet as he walked.

***

It was night now, the lost boys found wood to burn for a fire. They were close to the camp but didn't want to risk walking with it being dark. Louis sat beside Harry cuddled up. Harry complained to Louis how his eye hurt. Harry really didn't like the fact that Pan had sliced his eye and then put an eye patch over it.

Ash and Mike giggled at each other's jokes. Mike pointed at Harry whispering something in Ash's ear and then they both laughed. Harry glared at them, making them stop. Mike held his hands up in surrender. Harry chuckled a bit at the lad, making both of them smile.

"What's funny Haz?" Louis asked looking down at the younger boy.

"Mikey, he making faces at Peter when he's not looking." Louis looks over at Mike to watch him make the stupidest faces possible at the leader of the Lost Boys. Pan turned around right with Mike made a face. His face turned a ghostly white for getting caught.

Pan reached his hand forward, Mike had out his hands around his neck like he couldn't breathe. He was in the air now, kicking his legs crazily. Mike went flying over the tree that was behind him. Ashton scrambled getting up and ran to wherever Mike went. Cal hid his face into Luke's chest because he was afraid. He hated when Pan used his magic on the boys.

He only used his magic when the boys were misbehaving. That was all the time for Ash and Mike. Rarely ever Luke, he was the golden one of the boys. You could say Pan worshiped him. Cal would sometimes get hurt from that magic but he learned his lessons and started to fear Pan.

Luke ran his hand through Cal's dark hair. He calmed to his touch, he always seemed calm down when Luke rubbed shapes on his back or ran his finger through his hair. He asked if he was doing okay and Cal nodded.

"Who's next?" Pan asked turning around to looking around at the boys. He spotted Cal not looking at him. "How 'bout Calum, hmm."

"No, no, no please don't." Cal shook his head repeatedly. Pan raised Calum up into the air like he did with Mike. Luke stood up from his spot on the ground. He raised both of his hands towards Pan making him grab his head like he was in pain. Cal started to fall from the sky but like quickly caught him in the air before he could hit the ground. Luke slowly brought the boy down. He hugged him tight whispering that he's sorry into his ear.

"What the hell just happened?" Louis asked.

"Well mate Peter has magic, he can do crazy shit with it." Said Hook, taking a drink of his rum. "He taught the boy to use it also but this is the first time he's every used it in front of everyone." He took another drink of the rum.

Mike limped back to the camp out with Ash's help. His foot was broken as well as his arm. He had his good arm wrapped around Ash's shoulder when he spotted Pan standing up, Mike place his middle finger up.

__________________________________

A/N Sorry for it being short but the next chapter will be longer I promise. The next chapter is going to be back on the ship with Zayn and Liam!!!:)

Love you lots!!:) <3