Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"You really think I can't find you if I want too Angel?" —Money

My original plan of giving Angel some weeks alone had backfired. It's barely been a week and a half and I was the one already homesick. I genuinely missed her and wanted to go home. I couldn't help it when I locked myself in the bathroom and started calling her back to back, but of course she never answered.

Tasha knocks on the bathroom door, "Money I need to leave in the next hour for school! I'm gonna need the bathroom soon!"

I stared at a picture of Angel on the screen of my phone. I was really going insane with her ignoring me. She was playing games—and it was working. I was impressed because I didn't think she'd have the heart to ignore me this long. I was amused by it. I admit I wasn't taking the affairs I had on her as seriously as I should be, but what was the point in working hard for something that would come easy? I loved my wife so I meant zero disrespect with that. We went hand in hand like air to lungs. Sleep to a narcoleptic. Us together was mandatory. I was her's and she was mine. There was no way around it.

One more time, I say to myself. I tried calling again just in case she did pick up this time. The phone rang out for a while before I finally heard her voice. I got ready to talk but realized it was only her voicemail.

I almost lose it and toss my phone across the room, but I keep my composure. I know she needed space to cool off but I wanted to see her, just to make sure she was okay, at least. I open the door and Tasha pushes me out and rushes in.

I go out front and eat the breakfast that's siting on the table, while she's in the shower. I know it was for me because she was already running late for school, so would probably buy something out there. By time she's dressed and putting on her coat at the door, I just finished washing my plate.

We leave out at the same time, she gives me a kiss on the cheek and flies out the apartment to catch the train. I was still standing in the hall in front of her door, when I start think to myself. Maybe I really need to cut all this bullshit I'm doing off, because it really was wrong.

I pull my phone out while I jog down the one flight of stairs, pressing the contact on my screen. Nyah didn't take long to answer. Three rings. "Hello?"

"Open the door." I say and hang up. By time I get down the hall and walk up on her, she's standing in her doorway in a thick robe. She's trying to look serious but she cracks a goofy smile as soon as she sees me. I don't.

"Hey baby." She says tiptoeing to wrap her arms around my neck.

I stop her. "We have to break up."

"Break up?"

"Yeah." I lick my lips.

"Why?"

I smirk liking the fact she was still ready to fuck with me despite everything that happened. I did a good job molding her loyalty to me.

"You know why, shorty."

She puts a hand on her hip, frowning but still managing to look good while she did it. Her breasts were sitting up nicely. "Because your wife caught us?"

"Yeah, exactly. She's really messed up over that and continuing to mess with you is not really respecting her."

"Now your worried about respecting her? After two years?"

I don't answer.

Tears start to come to her eyes when she notices I'm serious. It would be hard letting Nyah go, it was like giving up an exotic car. Now another man would have a chance to walk around and show everyone the type of bitch he could pull. But I've had her for two years, it was time to let her go.