Chapter 17

Chapter 17

"Tammy it's not my fault your man doesn't give you enough attention at home. Maybe talk to him about that, so you can actually get some dick and stop masturbathing to your expensive clothes." —Angel

Two Months Later...

"Who are we waiting on?" Nicole asked, putting on red lipstick.

Kianna sighs, slipping her blue pumps on. "Tammy, who else?"

Kianna, Nicole, Tammy and I were going to the clinic for the appointment for my baby. I was now five months pregnant, so it was hard to hide it from them. They learned about it a little after I temporarily moved in with Kianna and Capri. I lied to them and they believe Money knew. I didn't want anybody too much in my business.

I haven't been to the clinic since the first time which was horrible, but I was terrified of going back after what happened. The girls were coming with me for support just to have someone there and because they knew what happened all those months ago. I really appreciated it. I knew I'd have some explaining to do when Money returned, but for now he wasn't here.

I roll my eyes and get up from the couch, "I'll go get her." I walk to the bathroom door in the hallway and give it a hard knock, "Tammy, we're ready to go!"

"Okay, just one minute!" She yelled back.

She'd been in there for forty five minutes and it wasn't even her house. She came from her place already dressed like she was going to walk on the runway. Yet was still locked up in Kianna's bathroom trying to look extra cute. She did a lot for a woman who wasn't trying to get a man on the side.

When I return to the living room, Kianna stands up. "How I look girl?"

I look over the teal blue clip-ons mixed into her wavy black hair. She was wearing a light blue romper, with tan wedges that had blue straps around her ankles. Shimmery lips gloss was on her full lips and she sported gold bangle earrings with her name written across the earring in script.

"Okay miss Sexy, slow it down before Capri come out here and catch a fit."

Nicole and I laugh as she waves me off. I made sure to keep my outfit simple today. A white button up shirt and some jeans. I was past my bump stage and it was obvious I was pregnant. I was going to learn the gender today. I was really excited wondering what the sex was going to be.

If it was a boy I could imagine he and Money being attached at the hip and our little baby wanting to be just like his daddy. If it was a girl I could picture him spoiling her. Giving her cookies when I tell him not too and her giving me attitude because I was hogging her daddy. I was blushing so hard I was sure I was looking crazy.

The bathroom door opens and Tammy finally comes out. She wore a short blonde bob style. It looked good with her skin tone, though. Her Vera Wang dress swept the floor and I couldn't see her shoes because the dress covered it.

We all grabbed our handbags and headed toward the door. The girls and I had become real close over time. I loved hanging out with them because they had become the first female friends I had. The first friends I had, in general. Going to the ultrasound wouldn't be as fun as I hoped it would be, because I rather Money be there with me. But that couldn't be the case so I was grateful for who I did have with me.

The women all rode their own cars here, but we all get in Kianna's Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet. It was customized with blue rims. If you didn't know her personally you could still guess what her favorite color was.

The car ride was quiet for a while, until Nicole started telling us about some juicy drama going on in her neighborhood. Something about two neighbors feuding because the son of one neighbor is suspected of secretly dating the other neighbor's daughter, who's underaged. When that conversation died down, the girls began to ask me about the baby.