Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"Of course I care Angel, I don't want you to hurt and I hate hurting you." —Money

I didn't bother to touch the curtains as I looked out from behind it. I'd been a little paranoid about these Savage Boy niggas running up in the house. Just because neither of them struck yet, didn't mean they didn't know where I lived. The streets were hot right now with the way I had murdered most of their team, so maybe they just didn't want to retaliate so soon.

I look away satisfied that nothing looked out of place and turned my attention back to the living room. Angel came out the bedroom in some small shorts and a gray hoodie. Her ass was really small but the shorts did a good job of making it look nice. I return to the couch and sit where I'd been before. I was only watching tv for updates on the shootout I had with them in the apartment.

Angel is fixing herself a bowl of cereal in the kitchen. I don't know if that's what she just felt like eating, or if she was just being petty because she didn't want to cook me anything. She's had an attitude for days now and it didn't bother me, it was expected. I had drove her to the abortion clinic to have the procedure done. She didn't want me anywhere near her when she went inside, she cried the whole drive there.

I stayed in the car not caring that she didn't want me in there with her. It's not like I wanted to be in the room, anyway. I just came to show her support, but if she didn't want it, I wasn't going to force her. She puts the milk back in the fridge and picks up her bowl, going back toward the bedroom.

"Angel, c'mere."

"What Money?"

"Come." I tell her. I hear her sigh but she takes a spoonful of her cereal and walks over to me.

I pat my lap so she sits her bowl on the table, but sits next to me instead. The hoodie is on her head and she's frowning, but her eyes are glowing like a cat's. I've been sleeping on the couch ever since she's been back and the house still felt off. Honestly speaking Angel being here did help in a major way. Not just because I missed her, but the nightmares and the paranoia made it hard for me to be relaxed. Having her here soothed me and made things easier.

I pick her up with ease and sit her on my lap so she's straddling me. I was tired of fighting and arguing with her, I just wanted us back to where we were. "How long you gonna ignore me?" I put my hands on her ass.

"What do you want Benjamin?" She says.

I slide my hands up her shorts, she's also wearing panties so I have to slide up the lace fabric of that as well to have my hands on her bare ass. I bite my bottom lip, liking her weight sitting on top of my manhood. I wonder if she could feel it. "You." I reply.

"Are you serious?" She says with a raised eyebrow.

I sit up and dip my head in her neck, kissing her soft skin. She smelled like some kind of fruity thing. "Yes."

She pulled away from me, looking like she wanted to slap me, so I pulled back some myself in case she got the courage. She narrowed her eyes at me, looking between my eyes. "You're tryna have sex? I just came from an abortion clinic days ago and you're trying to have sex right now?"

"You're healed though, aren't you?"

"Yes, but what about emotionally? Mentally? Do you even care Benjamin?"

"Of course I care Angel, I don't want you to hurt and I hate hurting you." I clench my jaws at the mention of my government name. I think she noticed too so hopefully she would stop, I just really hated my name for some reason.