This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 4

Latest Chapter!! sorry it took so long..i didn't sleep for an entire day so i ended up passing out the minute i saw my bed. :)

PIc is of Blake... that's hottness right there... hmm yum <3

Video Link is Helping Haiti- Everybody hurts... i just like this version better :)

ENJOOOOY!!

~Jake's POV~

I was sitting in class barely listening to a word the teacher was saying. Something didn’t seem right. It felt as though something was missing. I looked around me but didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary. Lord please, let this period be over. I’m dying here. Just then the bell rang and all the students left the class. I was still sitting at my desk. I looked up to the sky. Thanks, that was pretty quick.

I walked out the door and made my way to the cafeteria. I felt great; I had Paul and all my other friends. Well, the ones who weren’t afraid to be around me at least.

“Yo Jake, have you seen Skye?” Paul asked chewing on his turkey sandwich.

I looked up and glared at him. “Now why the fuck would I know where that idiot is?”

“Well, I heard you guys are friends.”

I felt my jaw drop. “Whoever told you that lie has seen their last day. I would never befriend that…that thing.”

“Jake, don’t be so mean.”

“I’m not being mean, just honest. There’s no law against being honest Paul.”

“Whatever, I’m going to class. See you later dude.”

“Hmm.” I said not really paying attention.

What did he mean ‘I heard you guys were friends’? Skye and I hate each other. Well, I hate him more. Definitely. Where was this idiot anyway? Maybe he’ll be in the next class, English. Yippee.

I got up from the table and made my way to class. There was absolutely no point in stressing over something that had no importance to me. I got to the class and walked to my desk. At least I’d be doing something interesting for the next hour. It was the second last period of the day and I had double English.

I tried to pay attention to what the sir was saying. As much as I tried to focus one hundred percent, my mind wasn’t all there. I looked to the empty seat next to me. Skye was definitely absent. I mentally slapped myself; I’d been doing that a lot lately. I shouldn’t be worrying about why he didn’t show up today. Maybe I scared him off last night. I felt my mouth forming into a smirk; well at least he knew he shouldn’t mess with me.

“Jacob Evans is there something fascinating about that empty seat next to you?” the sir asked.

I straightened myself up in my seat. Had I been staring at Skye’s seat this whole time? “Uhh no sir, I’m sorry.”

“Please pay attention. This will be in the exam.”

I nodded and he went back to the lesson. After staying in the class for what seemed like forever, the last bell rang. I packed my bags and rushed out of the class.

I was halfway to the school gate when someone grabbed me by the arm and pulled me back. I turned around, almost punching him, but he caught my fist.

“What the fuck do you want?” I said glaring at Blake Collins, the school’s quarter back.

“I just wanted to ask you if you knew where Skye was.” he said letting go of my arm.