This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 17

two chapters in one day...you gotta love me for this...anyway...here's chapter 17 :D

the pic is of Skye... :( sad sad...read more to find out

the video link is Disaster by JOJO :)

ENJOOOOOY

don't forget to vote, comment, like etc

~Skye~

I walked into the school feeling like I wanted to throw up. I felt sick. I could have sworn that everyone’s eyes were on me. In reality though, no one knew I was there. I was just another face in the crowd. It was all my imagination. And yet it was still running wild, even in the situation I was stuck in. Today was going to be the worst day in my existence.

“Bitch!” I heard Blake scream at someone. My head snapped up so fast, just in time to see Hailey slap Tiffany in the face.

I rushed towards them. “Guys what happened?” Tiffany held on her cheek that was turning red quickly and I was sure I saw a smug smile on her face.

“Skye, please. Get out of here. Go home now.” Blake said pulling me back.

“No. I want to know what happened.” I said fighting against him.

“I warned you. I told you all to back off and give me back what was rightfully mine. You didn’t listen and now you’ll have to face the music.” Tiffany said laughing out loud.

“What is she talking about Blake?” I asked looking around me. This time everybody really was staring at me. They looked at me like I was someone that should be pitied.

“Skye.” Hailey said reaching out to me.

I saw Jake come around the corner. I ran up to him, but he looked at me like he was scared of something. “Jake, what’s gotten into you?”

He didn’t say anything. Instead he looked away. “I’m sorry Skye. I didn’t mean it.”

“Then why the fuck did you say it?” Blake screamed at him.

I was even more confused than what I was five minutes ago. “If someone doesn’t stop talking now, I’m going to find out myself. And trust me; you wouldn’t want to see my reaction.”

A girl who I’ve never met before came up to me. She had a cell phone in her hand and a YouTube video loaded on it. Someone tried to pull her back but Hailey stopped them. “He will find out anyway. It’s better that he does now…before it’s too late.”

“Too late for what? Guys you’re scaring me.” I took the phone from the girl and played the video. I saw Jake and Paul talking in the hallway. I couldn’t hear properly so I brought the phone closer to my face.

“Jake, what were you doing back there?” Paul asked pointing behind him.

 “Not much.” Jake said shrugging. “What’s it to you?”

“You’re my pal. I need to know these things.” Paul said patting him on the shoulder. “So what are you going to do with this one? Another fling?”

I barely saw any emotion on Jake face. “Yea, whatever.”

“Dude, seriously? I mean, this guy doesn’t look like those easy to get types.”

“Paul, just let me do what I need to. I’ve got to go.” Jake said and walked off.

I switched the video off and closed the phone. “I’ve seen enough.” I said giving the phone back to the girl.