This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 15

heeey..i'm baaack.. soo to get to the point, which is why we're here... THE LATEST CHAPTER IS UP..YAY US!!

so..i'm sure most of you probably forgot what happened in the last chapter... (Skye and Jake were caught making out) does that ring any bells?? well in should...that was the highlight of chapter 14....who cares about that right now? Chapter 15 is here, and that is all that matters...so let's continue shall we?

the picture is of course of our sweet and awesome Hailey Burnes :)) i just love her character

the video link is We found love by Rihanna ft Calvin Harris...maybe this songs connects with the story...i'm not quite sure, but otherwise..it's still a nice song

ENJOOOOOY!!

Don't forget to like, comment, vote etc

~Continued from Skye’s POV~

God dammit Skye. don’t you ever learn it seems that whenever a trap is set out for you, you always walk right into it. I definitely should have seen this one coming.

I looked between Vanessa and John. How the hell was I going to explain this mess. Damn Jake and his charms. I couldn’t say that we were studying the structure of the lips. Neither could I say that he tripped and fell on top of me. I let my head fall into my hands. I was at a complete dead end.

“would you care to explain what was going on here, Skye?” John asked standing next to Vanessa. He looked calm on the outside, but I was sure that he was freaking out on the inside.

I shook my head and looked over at Jake with pleading eyes. What the hell was I expecting him to do? Maybe he’d whisk me off into the sunset like my knight in shining armor.

“Believe me John, it’s not what it looks like.” I said holding my hands up in front of me.

“Nothing ever is, Skye.” he said now stepping completely into the room. Vanessa took a seat at the edge of the bed and I remained where I was. for safety purposes. “We’re not leaving until you start speaking.”

“Fine I give up. I’m gay okay. As if that wasn’t obvious enough.” I said under my breath. “And Jake is my… Hell I don’t know what Jake is at this point.”

I felt a nudge in my side. Stupid asshole. He couldn’t get mad at me for telling the truth.

“You’re gay?” John and Vanessa both asked at the same time.

“No shit Sherlock.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Watch you tongue young man.” Vanessa said folding her arms across her chest.

“For how long?” John asked.

“What?” I was confused. What did he mean?

“How long have you been…gay?”

“All my life, I guess. But I figured it out when I was about eleven.”

“Wow, so young.” He seemed to be contemplating something. “And are you completely sure?”

“Yes. Why wouldn’t I be?”

“It’s just a question Skye.” There was suddenly an awkward moment of silence around us.

“Okay.” Jake said dragging the word.”I’m going to leave now because this is really awkward.”

I nodded just as he moved past me. he picked up his back but was blocked at the doorway by John.

“Where do you think you’re going mister?” he asked eyeing Jake down.

“Uhh…home?” It sounded more like a question than a statement.