This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 26

Okay so here's chapter 26. I know you've waited long and i took a lot of breaks in between but can you blame me for all the distractions of the world? :P

Anyways, i hope you guys enjoyed this because i rewrote this entie chapter to make it seem 'right'

The picture is of our gorgeous Hailey Burnes :D

The video link is I Try by Macy Gray :))

Please don't forget to comment , like, vote etc.

ENJOOOOOOY!! :D

~Blake's POV~

I was sitting across the table from Skye. We were both doing our homework; well he was still doing his homework. While pretending to complete some lame assignment, I stared out the window and looked across the lawn to Hailey’s house. It pained me to be so near, yet so far at the same time.

I heard Skye clear his throat which caused me to look at him. I gave him an ‘I just got caught’ smile and started playing with my pencil. “Sorry, I got a bit distracted.”

“You don’t say.” He put his pen down and closed his book. “Blake, I know you only came here because of her. You’re not that difficult to figure out.”

“So I’m basically like an open book. But, think about it. If I was here for her, then I wouldn’t be at your place, I would be at hers.”

“That’s why you’re using my house as a hide out.” He walked into the living room and motioned for me to follow him.

“That’s not my plan.”

“Then tell me Blake. What exactly is your plan?”

“I haven’t figured that part out yet.” I looked up to the ceiling. At this point, looking up was better than looking at Skye. This dude wanted me to come to grips with reality. And that was not on my agenda.

“I honestly don’t see why you are avoiding each other.” He said shaking his head.

“I’m not avoiding her. She won’t speak to me and won’t look at me for longer than two seconds.” I looked back to him. “You think I asked for this?”

“No I don’t.”

“She can’t just say shit like that and then pretend like it never happened. I’m not stupid, you know?”

Skye sat up straight and put his hands on my shoulders. “What did she say?”

“It’s not a big deal. And why are you so interested?” I raised my eyebrow.

He sat back. “I’m not. I was just a bit curious that’s all.”

“Hmm.” I eyed him suspiciously. He seemed to know more than what he was letting off.

We ended up watching some random TV show for the next hour or so. I was hardly paying attention as Skye kept getting up to go off somewhere. It started to annoy the crap out of me after it happened for the third time.

“Where do you keep running off to? It’s kind of distracting.” I said after I had enough.

“As if you were actually watching the show.” He smirked. “You’ll see.”

As if on cue, he doorbell rang. Both of us glanced at the door but neither of us got up to answer it. The doorbell rang again and Skye let out a frustrated sigh.

“Would you just answer it already? It’s for you anyway.”

“Someone came knocking at your door for me?” I asked with raised eyebrows.