This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 10

FINALLY!! after waiting so long, the nect chapter is up :))

this chapter is a bit...well you can deicide for yourselves :D

Pic's of Skye <3 cutie!!

Video Link is DJ got us falling in love by Usher ft Pitbull

ENJOOOOY

Comment, Vote, Like.... continue to be awesome!!

~Sam's POV~

I walked down the empty halls of the hospital. It took me ages to convince John and Vanessa to let me come here at this time. They said I needed the rest and that I could see Skye later. I obviously got my way since I was here now.

I looked for the nearest vending machine. If Skye was going to wake up tonight, I sure as hell wouldn’t want to be sleeping at the time. He’d beat me senseless.

After getting myself a delicious warm coffee, I went to Skye’s room. He was lucky enough to get a private room. I was about to walk in when I stopped dead in my tracks. I was shocked at what I saw.

Jake was sitting next to Skye’s bed holding his hand. He didn’t make any movements, so I figured he was asleep. I wondered how long he had been here. How the fuck was I going to Skye without letting Jake notice me? I needed to think up a master plan.

I saw a nurse passing by and I managed to stop her just in time. I asked her tell Jake to get the fuck out of there. Well that’s what I wanted to say. I asked her to tell him we –as in the family- were on our way. I knew Skye hated him and wouldn’t want him around when he woke up.

Immediately after the nurse entered the room, I ran and hid behind a wall. I saw Jake coming out of the room looking confused as shit. He turned around once more and glanced inside the room before shrugging his shoulders and walking towards the exit.

The part the intrigued me the most was why Jake was here. He came alone and he was holding Skye’s hand. Did this all mean that he liked my brother? I couldn’t believe my thoughts. The guy that seemed all macho on the outside was actually a caring person on the inside. Damn this guy was seriously working his way up to be my role model.

I entered the room quietly and sat myself down in the chair, recently vacated by Jake. I reached for the remote and rested my feet on the bed. I started flipping through the channels and decided on a comedy TV show. What a fantastic way to spend my night. I drank my coffee while watching the screen. Even thought this was super boring, at least it kept my mind of this idiot beside me.

I was halfway through the show by now. I tried to contain my laughter, but these people were so idiotically funny. I was laughing so hard, the tears were streaming down my cheek. I moved my hand up to my face to wipe the tears away.

“Get you feet the fuck off my bed.” I paused. Who said that?

I turned my head slowly around to face Skye. His eyes were fluttering a bit. He was awake! Skye was freaking awake! Call the entire nation. It’s the fourth of July…again. I jumped out of my chair almost falling in the process.

“I see my accident didn’t make you any less clumsier.” He said smirking at me.

“Shut up, you idiot. You freaking scared me. I thought it was your ghost or something.” I said scratching my head, awkwardly.

“Wow Sam, you’re so kind. You really seem happy that I finally woke up.”

“Cut the sarcasm asshole. You never gave me the chance to say anything. You just scared me shitless. How was your time in temporary hell?”