This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 29

WHAAAAAA!! IT'S FREAKING CHAPTER 29!! WHOOOAAAAA!!

you guys happy??? well good, coz so am i! :D

the pic is of Jake and Skye <3

The video link is Takes Time To Love by Chris Brown ^_^

ENJOOOOY!!

comment, vote, like, etc

~Jake's POV~

“Skye!” I yelled as I ran up to his front door. When he saw me running he laughed.

“What is it? And don’t run, you’re going to slip and fall.”

“My mom sent me over with some pie. She says thanks for inviting us over for Thanksgiving.” I said presenting the pie.

“It wasn’t a problem. I’ll pass the message on to Vanessa. Besides, we had enough room since it was only the two of you.”

“Yea, Mark changed his mind at the last minute. Ditched us for my dad.” I shrugged.

We moved over to his porch bench. “Will you ever see him again?”

I looked at Skye. “No, I don’t think so. He left without explaining or saying goodbye. So I don’t care.”

We were silent for a while. We both turned to look up at the sky. The sun had already gone down and it was beginning to get darker.

“Are you going to stay for a while?”

“No, I have to go. I’ve got some things to do.” I said. I knew I was being vague, but who could blame me, with all the things I had planned.

“Oh I see.” He sounded disappointed.

“Why are you so sad? You’re coming with me.” he smiled when I said that.  He took the pie inside and led him back to my car and quickly got in on the driver’s side.

“So, where are we going?” he questioned.

“It’s for me to know and for you to have fun finding out.” I smiled and winked at him before driving to our first destination.

We arrived at an ice-rink that was already filled with people. “We’re going to skate? But I didn’t bring my skates.”

“We’re not skating. Maybe some other night.” I promised.

I motioned for Skye to wait for me while I go buy some hot chocolate. On my way there I searched for one of my buddies.

“Hey, is everything ready?” I asked him, clearly excited. I hope nothing went wrong tonight. I hoped more than anything that I didn’t just jinx myself by thinking that.

“Yea, my cousin’s finishing the final touches. You can go up so long.” I started walking away. “Yo Jake! Good luck”

I smiled at him and then hurried off to Skye. I handed him the hot chocolate and he seemed to appreciate its heat.

“Hey, let’s go up there.” I pointed to the room where a view of the entire ice-rink could be seen. It was used when there were shows and other events. “I heard there was something going on tonight.”

Skye raised his eyebrow at me. “You watch ice-performances?”

“Not really. But this was is different. Come let’s go. We’re going to be late.”

“Late for what?” he said as I dragged him by his arm up the stairs. This way was faster since there were quite a few people waiting at the elevator.