This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 12

As promised; here's the next chapter...

i think i should warn you...you better have a fan close by... the hottness of this chapter will affect your temperature... (okay well it ain't that hot..but whatever)

Video link is Super Bass by Nicki Minaj.... love that Chick :)

PIc's of Jake and Skye <3 aww  ^_^

ENJOOOOY!! :DD

VOTE VOTE VOTE....LIKE LIKE LIKE...COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!! :D

~Skye's POV~

I reluctantly got back into the car. After I closed the door, I sat close to the window as if my body was glued to the door.

“Why are you sitting so far away? Are you afraid that I’ll attack you?” Jake asked his hands on the steering wheel.

I didn’t give him an answer. Nice move Skye, yea tell the bully that you’re gay. While you’re at it, why don’t you go tell all those way too holy Christians that you’re gay too, so that you can get burnt at the stake? I slapped my palm to my forehead. I was supposed to be smart, but how could I make such a stupid mistake? Right now, all I wanted to do was crawl into a dark hole and wait impatiently for my death.

“Are you going to be quiet for the entire ride?”

I glanced over at Jake. Even though he was mean and a major asshole, he had his moments. He was…okay, even if he did almost just kill us.

“Yes.”

“Whatever, we’re almost at your house anyway.” I looked at the street ahead. He was right; my house was about two streets away.

“Why do you care?”

I saw his eyes go wide in surprise. “What do you mean?”

“When I ran into you last week, you asked me why I was crying. Today you offered to give me a ride home and you don’t mind me being what I am.”

“Oh that. I don’t know. I owe you some kindness anyway; it’s about time I show you some.”

This guy just got weirder and weirder. “Well, thanks I guess.”

The rest of the ride was silent. I was strange that all this silence didn’t bug me. I kept looking over at Jake every few minutes, and surprisingly, most of the time he was looking at me too. I couldn’t take it anymore. I felt like I was being stared at, yet I didn’t feel the need to be afraid. I was sure that I was going to beat myself up tonight for thinking this, but I actually liked being here with him.

“We’re here.” I looked out the window, and sure enough, we were parked in front of my house.

“Oh, uh…thanks for the ride.” I said stretching out my arms.

“Yea, anytime.” My eyes went wide and so did his. Maybe he didn’t mean that. I’m pretty sure it slipped out my accident. Yea, that’s what happened.

“Uhh…d-do you want to uhh…come inside?” I said stuttering. “You know, for a soda”

Good save. He might say no, and then I’ll feel rejected. But he might say yes, and then I’ll feel as if it’s the end of the world.

“Yea sure. I mean, I am thirsty.” I looked into his eyes, so gorgeous, so hypnotizing, so…wrong. I should not be thinking of a guy ‘I hate’ this way. Fuck, I needed to get my act together.

I got out of the car and Jake followed me. As soon as I entered the house, I immediately noticed the silence. I guess no one was hone. I shrugged and dropped my bag on the floor.