This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 11

Latest Chapter....i know it took super long, but..okay i abrely have any excuses...forgive me?

i hope you guys enjoy it..it was a bit rushed since i'm super tired but who cares...just read the chapter already :))

Pic's of... Jake :DD *licks lips* yummy :P

Video link is OMG by Usher

ENJOOOOOY!!

Vote, Comment, Like.... :DD please?

~Jake~

I chuckled softly as Skye felt all over his face. Without even trying, he was capable of making me laugh. There was definitely something about this guy that drew me towards him. Only I didn’t know what the hell it was. It wasn’t like I had a crush on him; he just sparked my interest is all.

I finished my lunch just in time for the bell. I got up and slowly made my way to English class. By the time I got to class, it was already filled. I walked to me seat and practically fell into the chair.

Skye seemed to be oblivious to the fact that was right next to him. I glanced at him but turned my head before he noticed I was looking at him. This continued for the rest of the period. I felt like a mini stalker without a cause. I wonder is he’d ever pick on my actions.

The day went by faster than I hoped. I was just too happy to be finally getting out of this mental asylum. Dearest bed, I’m coming home to you.

I was about to walk out the gate when I was stopped by an interesting conversation. I turned around and saw Skye talking on his phone.

“How am I supposed to get home now Sam?” he sounded worried and stressed.

“I can’t ask Blake. He has football practice.”

I continued to stand on the side. Skye needed a ride home?

“It’s fine. I’ll find some other way to get home. Thanks for nothing, jerk.” He looked like he was about to smash his phone on the ground.

Heaven alone knew why I did what I did. I walked up to Skye and patted him on the shoulder. He jumped and almost dropped his crutches. The expression on his face was like a frightened little kitten. A very cute kitten at that.

I shook my head. That was not the thing I should be thinking about. How could Skye be a cute kitten? He was…uhh, I couldn’t think of anything right now.

“Jake! Don’t even creep up on me like that again. Have you lost you mind?” Skye said glaring at me. I take back everything I just thought about him.

“Have I lost my mind? You’re the one who looks like you’re about to be mugged.” I said eyeing him.

“What do you want? I’m already having a bad day. Care to make it worse?”

“Yea, I can see that. I just came over here to ask you if you needed a ride home. I kind of overheard your conversation with your brother.” I said, awkwardly scratching my head.

He looked at me suspiciously. “You want to give me a ride home?”

This was really starting to make me feel even more awkward than before. Maybe I should just withdraw my offer. If Skye couldn’t see that I was just trying to be nice, we then, fuck him.

I was about to give up and leave. I shouldn’t have asked him in the first place. He probably thought that I wanted to beat him up. I wouldn’t do that. I would love to beat the stupidity out of him though.