This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 30

Here we go. Chapter 30.

thank  you for sticking by me so far. now i have no unfinished business in the writing department.

anyways, i really hope you enjoyed reading this book as much as i enjoyed writing it. there were tough times in the middle and i felt that i put a lot of my physical emotions into it.

on to the story; the pic's of...everyone. :P

The video link is this awesome Korean song by a group called Big Bang. it's called Sunset Glow. ^_^

ENJOOOOOOY!

don't forget to comment, vote, like, etc :D

~Jake~

I woke up the next morning feeling, well better than i had in a very long time. I smiled to myself before reaching out to hold Skye only to realize that he wasn't there.

I sat up in the bed and saw that he wasn't in the room at all. "Skye? Are you here? Are you anywhere?"

Why would he leave? Maybe it wasn't what he expected. Maybe i wasn't good enough? I heard a soft whimper from the bathroom and rushed out of my room. I saw Skye sitting on the toilet seat, looking worried and distraught.

"Skye, what are you doing here?" I knelt down beside him.

"I-I thought it would be best if I left you alone."

"Why the hell would you think that?"

“I don’t know.” He held his head in his hands. “I thought that maybe you’d look at me different.”

“I look at you the same way I did yesterday, and last week and last month.” I reassured him. “I even look at you the same way I did when we first met.”

He narrowed his eyes at me. “What?”

“What?  Thought you were hot. Minus the all black clothes and the...just accept the compliment won’t you?”

“hmm.” He got up and hugged me. It took a few seconds for me to hug him back.

“Come, let’s go to the kitchen. I’m making breakfast.”

We were in the kitchen drinking our coffee and joking around. “When you said breakfast, I thought you meant bacon and eggs. I never thought you’d give me froot loops.”

“Hey, I didn’t say English breakfast.” I smiled. “This is breakfast to me and I love it.”

“So do I.” he took a whole mouthful and let the spoon linger in his mouth before taking it out as slow as he possibly could.

“Stop that.”

“Stop what?” he feigned innocence.”

“Only you Skye, can make eating cereal so arousing.” He blushed when I said that. I considered a point for my side.

I put my spoon down and walked over to his side of the table and motioned for him to stand up. I looked him over focusing on his eyes, -his very blue and cheery eyes- before my gaze focused on his lips. Still a bit plush from last night. My brain couldn’t think straight, all I could think was, mine.

I crashed my lips to his and helped him up on the table. He pushed the bowls aside and scooted up more. We both moaned into the kiss as I raked my hands down his chest and raised his shirt just a bit. He moved his hands around my back and groped my ass. I wouldn’t usually allow that, but who gave a fuck at this point. I was being felt up by one of the hottest dudes ever. Never mind the fact that he was my boyfriend and the guy I was sure I was going to spend the rest of my life with.