This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 14

After a long awaited period...Chapter 14 is finaly here...

i hope you guys forgive me...plus i added a few things so that you guys will love me forever ;)

Pic's of Blake...i'll never get enough of looking at him ^_^

Video link is Just so you know by Jesse McCartney...

Comment, Vote, Like!!!

ENJOOOOOY!!

~Blake's POV~

I was walking down the porch, back to my car when I was stopped by the sound of my phone ringing. I reached inside my pocket and pulled out my phone. Who could possibly be calling me? I wasn’t expecting any calls.

I answered the call and pressed the phone to my ear. “Hey babe, can we meet up?”

I growled at the sound of her voice. “Tiffany. What do you want?” I hoped that sounded as mean as I intended it to be.

“Aww honey, don’t be angry. I like the happy you better.” She said sounding totally fake.

“It’s not like I give a fuck of what crap suits you better. You’re wasting my time.” I said about to hang up.

“Wait, don’t hang up. I want us to get back together.” She said sounding as if it was as easy as she made it out to be.

“Well, that not what I want. Leave me alone. You’re a waste of my energy.

“That was uncalled for.”

“No, it’s been a long time coming.” I said stating the facts.

I walked the rest of the way to my car and got inside.

“That’s your choice, not mine.”

I started the car and rolled down my window.

“Where are you, Blake?” she asked quizzically.

“I’m about to leave Skye’s house.”

She went silent and I heard her take a deep breath. “You asked for this Blake Collins. You’ll have to pay the consequences. You and your freak of nature.”

This had me worried. Trust Tiffany to actually ruin everything a person has built up to get where they were. She’s done it before, I was almost one hundred percent sure that she’d do it again. Especially if she didn’t get what she wanted.

“What are you going to do Tiffany?” I demanded.

“Just wait and see. I’m sure you’ll just want to sit back and enjoy the show once you realize I’m the one you’re supposed to be with.” I could sense that evil grin forming on her mouth.

“Tiffany, I swear to-” the line suddenly went dead. Oh fucking holy cheesecake! There was a psycho bitch on the loose and there was nothing I could do to stop her. She’d literally eat me alive!

I couldn’t go to her house, or else she’d never let me leave again. I didn’t know what her plans were, so the best thing I could do right now was to go home and blow off some steam.

The minute I got home, I ran to my bedroom and took off my t-shirt. I walked out of the room to go to the bathroom. On my way there, I walked into Sharon.

“Hey Blake, what’s up? You see stressed.” She said frowning.

“I’m sure the whole world can see it too.” I said looking down at her.