This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 16

Chapter 16 is up..sorry it took so long..parties, Christmas....you know...the usual :)

aanyway..enough of my blabbering...i hope you guys enjoy this one.

the pic is of Tiffany...i still don't really like her that much :P

the video link is Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne  :D hehe

ENJOOOOOY

please...don't forget to vote, comment, like etc

~Tiffany~

“What do you mean Blake has a new girlfriend?” I screamed at Jess.

“It’s true. I heard it from Andy who heard it Tanya who saw them together at a diner getting fries.” She said going through her text messages on her phone. “Here’s the proof.”

Indeed. There was a picture of Blake and a redhead at the usual diner everybody goes to. “This is unbelievable. B-but maybe they’re not together. Maybe it’s a setup.”

“Maybe. But I seriously doubt it.” She said shaking her head.

I shoved her out of my way. “Oh shut up. Who asked you?”

“It’s not like I did anything.”

“You being here is annoying me and making me even angrier. Get the hell out of my sight.”

She turned around and left. Good riddance. If Blake had a new girlfriend, I’ll be damned if I let that relationship last any longer. How dare that bitch steal my man and think its okay? Everybody knew that Blake Collins is off limits. That girl was totally messing with the wrong girl.

I walked down the hallway of the school. If Blake wasn’t in class right now, he was probably standing and talking to his friends in front of his locker. As I made my way around the corner, a huge grin spread across my face. He was there, and so was his new bitch.

“Blake, honey. I’ve missed you.” I said giving a kiss on the cheek. While I was at it, I gave a death glare to little miss perfect.

“Tiffany, what do you want?” he asked glaring at me. I gave him a sweet and innocent look. Whatever did I do wrong?

“Is that any way to speak to your girlfriend darling?”

“Girlfriend?” the girl asked clearly shocked. “Blake, you never told me that you had a girlfriend.”

“I guess he wanted to save the best news for last. Now scurry off before I make you forget your name.”

I thought she’d be scared. But not even as little as a flinch. “I don’t have a girlfriend. Tiffany, get away from me.”

“I really don’t think you should be talking to me like that. Not after the things you said when we broke up. It really broke my heart you know?”

“Well Tiff, why don’t you build a bridge and get over it?” he said turning around to face his locker.

“Believe me babe, I’m over it. You just have to get the fact into your head that we belong together.”

“And you need to get it into your thick skull that we’re over. We’re never getting back together again. I told you already; I don’t date people like you.” He put an arm around the girl’s waist. “Come on Hailey, let’s get out of here.”

I scowled as they walked off. This wasn’t anything to worry about though. They may have won the battle, but I was going to make damn sure that I won the war. I still had more ammunition in storage.