This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 19

Here's Chapter 19 guys :))

the pic's of Steve...again lol

the video link is Unfaithful by Rihanna

ENJOOOOY!! :DD

Don't forget to vote, comment, like etc...

P.S. the story and chapters might seem a bit confusing but that's only because i'm replacing everything with its proper chapters....:/

~Jake~

I paced around my room about a million times over. Back and forth repeatedly. I didn't even know whether I was angry or nervous anymore. I felt threatened. I didn't know who that guy was or what he wanted from Skye, but I could sure as hell tell that he didn't just want to be friends.

I was brought out of my insane thought if only for a moment. The sound of my phone ringing surprised me. I reached across my bed and answered it.

"Jake, you said you'd call. I got worried." Skye's voice said form the other end of the line. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I had to act as if everything was okay. Skye didn't need to know every single emotion that I felt.

"Earlier you ran out so fast. I just wanted to check up on you." He sounded so sweet. I could hear that he really cared about me.

"Yea, there were...complications. I didn't want to get involved with your little reunion with your friend." I'll admit I was starting to sound a bit jealous.

"Jake you have nothing to worry about. Steve is just an old friend." Was he trying to put me off from my suspicions?

"If you say so. Listen, I've got to go. I have a lot of homework to do. Mr. Harris will kill me if I don't hand in my work tomorrow." It wasn't a complete lie. But it wasn't the complete truth either. My project was only due next week. There was no harm in stretching the truth a bit. "See you tomorrow."

I hung up before he could reply. I kind of felt bad about doing that to Skye, but I didn't want him to feel that I didn't want him to have other guy friends. I wouldn't be a good boyfriend if I put restrictions on him.

I opened my history text book but closed it as soon as it was opened. There was no point in studying for something that was so far away. I turned out all the lights and tried falling asleep. Hopefully if I woke up tomorrow, this would all just be a very insane and twisted nightmare.

"What are you planning to do for the assignment?" My partner asked. She was a short girl, but at the same time an annoying braniac. Sometimes she drove me up the wall, but other times, she just...understood me.

I heard her, but I wasn't fully focused. I had bigger fish to fry. I continued thinking about how I was going to get that guy out of my way. Right now, he was the only one standing in the way of Skye becoming mine...officially.

"Jake." The girl-Tammy- shook my arm.

"What?" I asked finally stepping back into the real world.

"You've been spacing out a lot lately. Is everything okay?"

"Yea, maybe, I think so." I was so confused. I didn't know which direction to go. This has never happened to me before.

"Is it about Skye?" I was kind of surprised that she guessed so quickly. But that was probably obvious since I've been obsessing over him since forever.

"Sort of." I gathered my books together. "I've got to go. We'll finish this later okay."

I hated biology with all my heart but I needed it. If I could find anything else to do, I'd do it. I was better than sitting in class anyway. I searched the hallways looking for Skye. Most of the students still couldn't understand why Skye would even talk to me again. But I mean, that's not their business.