Chapter 6- Trouble

Alexis POV:

    Justin rolled off of me and stood up. Things were getting intense, real intense. When I saw Selena standing there, giving us a dirty look, I almost slapped that hoebag across her face! She looked like she had something rude to say.

"Justin?! Why do you have someone in your bed? I came here to apologize to you, and this is what I walk into?" she complained.

"Wait, you came to apologize? I had no idea! I thought you were totally over me! She's just another girl. She doesn't compare to you!"

My jaw dropped and my eyes filled with tears.

"Well, you thought wrong! I cannot believe you would betray me like this!"

    Selena started throwing things around. She walked towards Justin, looked at him for a good 3 seconds, and slapped him across the face.

"I deserved that" he rubbed his cheek.

"Justin, aren't you going to introduce me?" I questioned.

"Selena, this is Alexis, and Alexis, you know who she is obviously." I tried to shake Selena's hand but she didn't put her hand out. I fashionably ran my fingers through my hair. Selena looked me up and down and had a look of disgust.

"Wow," she laughed. "You'd rather have this piece of trash and not me? You've got to be blind or something to think this skank is actually pretty."

Justin POV:

    By the looks of it, Alexis was about to burst. Her face was filled with anger, her fists were clenched. I could tell she was about to do something bad.

"Lex, don't do it..." I mumbled.

   It was too late. She zoomed across me and jumped on top of Selena. I ran after her and saw blood streaming down Selena's face. I wrapped my arms around Lex's waist, picked her up to hold her back from hitting Selena again. She was kicking and fighting me, but I was too strong for her. 

*An hour later*

    Selena got cleaned up. Her and I chatted for a few minutes and then I hugged her tight. Then, she got in her car and took off.

"You didn't have to make a scene." I told Alexis.

"I thought you and Selena were done? Did you lie to me?" A tear slid down my face.

"No. We were and still are broken up. She came here to apologize, and she got angry when she saw us... you know."

"I'm leaving, Justin. Bye" I ran towards the gate at the front of his house and fell. My face fell in my hands and I couldn't stop crying. I was loosing it.

"Alexis! Alexis, don't go. Please stay. I don't want Selena, all I want is you!"

     I looked up, my eyes red. He wiped the tears from my face. 

"But Justin. like you said earlier, I'm just another girl. I don't compare to her."

     All of a sudden, everything was getting blurry. I became dizzy. Within seconds, it became pitch black. And I had no idea what was happening to me...

**********************************************************************************************************

Hey guys! I'm just gonna leave little notes down here. So. not only do I write fanfics, but I do makeup and hair! Check out a few of my accounts.

Youtube: hairandgirlythings

Twitter: rainingbiebers

Thanks so much and keep reading.. Love you! xoxo.

~ Alyssa