Chapter 24-The Move

Alexis Mom's POV:

"Alexis! Come down stairs!" I yelled.

No answer.

"Sweetie, I just want to apologize!" I said from the bottom of the stairs.

     I walked up the stairs. I went to the end of the hallway and knocked on Alexis's door. She didn't bother to answer me. I slowly began to open the door.

"Alexis, when I say something you better an--" she wasn't there.

I walked to her window, the white curtains were flowing with the breeze and her window was open.

"George! Get up here!" he entered the room.

"Honey, where is she?" he looked concerned.

"She ran away. Go get in your car and look for her, please."

"I'm on it. I'll find her dear. I'll call you as soon as I've found her."

"Okay, good. Be safe. Don't stop looking until you've found her. Look everywhere. I love you." I sighed.

"Love you too. See you soon." he ran out of the room and I heard his car start up.

I left the room and went downstairs, praying that Alexis would come back the way she left.

Justin POV:

    My heart was spinning. Alexis made it out okay. She hasn't forgetten me. I love her so much. I was about to commit suicide in that jail cell.

"Let's walk home..." Alexis said.

"Actually, my car is at the nail salon. That's only one block away. Let's walk there and drive home."

"Um, Justin... when you drive me home, I'm going to pack and we're gonna leave. But you have to park around the corner so my parents don't see you because I told them you're my boyfriend, and they are against it. So, I'm going to sneak back into my house and pack. My parents are probably sleeping."

"Oh... well... okay? You're parents hate me?"

"Justin, they don't hate you! They think I'm gonna get hurt because you're famous and all that..."

"As long as I have you, nothing else matters..." He put his forehead on mine.

Then, we held hands and walked down the sidewalk.

We found my car, thank god it didn't get towed. We got inside and headed to Alexis's house.

Alexis POV:

 Justin and I arrived around the corner of my house. 

"Okay, I'll be right back. Turn off the lights of your car so nobody can see you."

"You're smart. I like that." he winked. I giggled.

     I shut the car door and walked up to my porch. I walked up the steps, trying to be as quiet as possible so I don't wake my parents. I slowly slid my key in the hole and turned the knob. Once I opened the door, I shut it oh so quietly. I was as quiet as a mouse.

"And where have you been?" I heard my mom say, sitting in the sofa with 5 empty glasses, and one glass of wine. She was drunk as hell.

"Ummm, me and Nicole went to study."

"Bullshit... Alexis tell me where you were."

"I got angry at you and dad, so I went for a walk at the park. You know that's where I go when I'm upset..." I'm great at lying.

"Listen here, and listen good. I don't know who you think you are. You can't just go wherever you want! ESPECIALLY at night! You could've been killed or injured or even raped!--"

"Mom, you weren't even here when I was raped! You and Dad were having the time of you lives while I was locked in my phsyco ex-boyfriends bedroom for 3 months! You never cared!"

"Do not speak to me like that... you're grounded for months." she emphasized the 2.

"You're such a bitch!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. Uh oh.

My mom walked up to me casually, and slapped me across the face. I was down on the ground crying, she bent down and looked in my eyes.

"If I'm such a bitch, now you know where you get it from." Then she passed out. 

     It's clear that my father isn't home, so I went upstairs and packed my bags with everything I had. I had 3 bags full of things. I carried them in my arms and went for the door. When I opened it, a car came in the driveway. It was my dad. I went around the house so that the lights wouldn't shine on me. It was a success. I ran to Justin's car and got in quickly, throwing my bags in the back seat.

"That was surprisingly fast. I thought your mom would've been awake yelling at you."

"She was. Then she passed out, drunk." I laughed.

"Damn... What happened to your face?!"

"My mom, she slapped me. No big deal. Let's just get out of here before anymore shit happens."

"Haha, alright. Off to Clearwater!"

I fell asleep against my window.

*2 hours later*

I felt a pair of soft lips against mine. Oh my god what's going on?!

"AHHH WHO'S THERE?!" I heard Justin giggle. I laughed. "Sorry, I forgot we were going to Clearwater."

"Well, goodmorning. And we're already here."

"It's about time we got a fresh start..." I breathed out.

********************************************************************************************

This chapter was interesting... not my favorite though. My mother keeps making me watch Duck Dynasty. I don't get what's so great about this show. I bet you guys don't ever read my author notes lol. So... I'm so sorry, but this story is almost over. I'm going to do about 3-4 more chapters, and the ending may really, really shock you... So, I hope you enjoyed the book. But don't start crying...

I'M COMING UP WITH A SEQUEL<3 

AND IT'S GONNA BE VERY INTERESTING! :D

I'M SO EXCITED!

Thanks- Alyssa.

*THE SEQUEL IS OUT NOW!!!*