Chapter 19- Guess Who's Back.

Justin POV:

          As you may recall, last night I gave Alexis a promise ring. That means a few things. One: I'll never leave her side. Two: No matter what, I'll love her. Three: I promise not to hurt her and to support her through everything. A promise ring is to show you're girlfriend how much you love and care about them, and that you won't push them away. I would never do that to her.

     It was morning. Me and Alexis fell asleep outside on the patio with a cozy blanket. I looked down at her as I heard cute little snores coming from her. I couldn;t help but smile. I tried getting up without disturbing her, and walked into the kitchen. I realized I was still wearing my tuxedo, so I changed into sweatpants and a white v-neck. I re-spiked my hair and went downstairs to make eggs, bacon, and waffles.

"Morning." Alexis said as she rubbed her sleepy eyes. I giggled.

"Ok, what's so funny?" she walked up to me, her arms folded.

"You're still wearing your dress." I laughed.

"So? You fell asleep in your tuxedo!"

"Touche" I drank some of my orange juice. "I made breakfast." I pointed to the food.

"Mmmm good. I'm starving." she ran to the food and made herself a plate of everything.

*during breakfast*

"Justin, this is really delicious. Who knew you could cook?" she giggled.

"Hey, just because I'm not a woman doesn't mean I can't cook!" I protested and stomped my foot like a toddler.

"That's so sexist and stereotypical! Not all woman can cook."

"Haha, I'm just playing." she laughed.

"Hey, today me and my girls are going to get our nails done. I know this sounds stupid, but do you wanna tag along?"

"I can't. I've got a photoshoot today. How long will you be at the nail salon?"

"Until about 2."

"Okay, my photoshoot ends at 4. Come by at 2:30, okay?"

"Sure! I'll go get dressed. Love you, Justin. I love you so, so much... I'll see you later on."

     Alexis went upstairs. I didn't bother changing because there were clothes I had to change into at the shoot. So, I grabbed my car keys and headed towards my car. I went inside the building, changed, and tried to get this thing over with until Lex came.

Alexis POV:

    Me and Brooke and Nicole got out nails done. They looked really cute. Brooke got all pink nails, with a cute black heart on each nails, Nicole got floral nails, and I just got nails with white french tips. They made my hands look beautiful! We were outside hugging and saying goodbye, and they both left in Brooke's car. They were gone within 4 seconds. I started walking down the street, and I felt somebody watching me, or following me. I ignored it.

    To lose track of whatever or whoever was following me. I quickly turned into an alley. It was dripping water and it smelled weird. It got darker with each step I took. I turned around, and was relieved that I saw nobody. I turned back around and a guy jumped in front of me. I shrieked as he covered my mouth with his hand and pushed me to the ground and got on top of me. Oh my gosh... I'm not getting out of here alive...

"Remember me, baby?" I couldn't believe my ears... It was RONNIE.

"How the fuck did you find me here?"

"Just a coincidence. I saw you getting your nails done, so I took this as my chance to finally kill you." he smiled evily.

     I started crying hysterically,Ronnie still covering my mouth. He stood up and kicked me in the gut. I held my gut and started coughing. He punched me in the nose. He hit me so hard, by nose cracked, and it was probably broken! Blood traveled down my blouse. Was this the end?

"Oh god... Justin where are you when I need you." I whispered.

********************************************************************************************

SO SORRY for the late update. and that this was kinda short. But Ronnie is back. that fucking douchebag ahaha. So vote, like, comment, and if you have ideas, you're always free and welcome to share them. Love you guys so much. Thanks for reading. I'll keep updating everyday <333