Chapter 21- As Long As You Love Me...

Alexis POV:

    I woke up by the sound of Ronnie knocking on the door. Why the hell was he knocking? He's the one that locked me in here, I can't open the door. Dumbass. Then, the door swung open.

"Here's your breakfast." he shouted. It was one pancake, no syrup, and a piece of bacon. How nutritious.

"I expect a thank you when I reward you for food, even though you don't deserve shit."

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"That's better. You may be thinking 'why's he feeding me if he wants me to die?' Well that's because I want to keep you alive for awhile and play with you until I've finally had enough of you." I gave him a dirty look and squinted my eyes.

"Don't look at me like that, bitch!" He slapped my face.

"Ouch..." I rubbed my cheek.

"Now, go and get a shower. It's just next door to this room. Don't try anything funny, got it? Here are some clothes... you left them here last time you slept over..." That was last year.

     He followed me into the bathroom. I looked at him, trying to tell him to leave.

"Strip." he ordered. I wrapped my arm around my stomach. "STRIP!"

I took all of my clothes off and he bit his lips.

"Damn, you're beautiful." he walked up to me, letting his hands travel up and down my body.

I was not turned on one bit.

"Okay, get your shower and then get dressed. We're going out today, to take a little break. I'll just be right outside this door. Knock when you're finished."

     He left and put a lock on the door. I looked around, and there was a little window that I could slide through. Too bad it had a lock on it also. There was no way out, so I just decided to follow orders and get a shower. Maybe then I'll find my way out.

   I turned on the warm water and stood under it. I grabbed the strawberry shampoo and conditioner and massaged my scalp. After I rinsed, I scrubbed my body good with mango body wash. Then, I shaved my legs with the conditioner and finished my shower. I opened the shower curtain and it automatically turned freezing cold. I wrapped myself in a white robe, and dried off for about 5 minutes.

      I took off the robe and put on the clothes he gave me. I look in the mirror, I actually looked pretty good. I was wearing a white floral peplum top, dark wash skinny jeans, and a pair of nude flats. I decided to put my hair up in a high ponytail. I remembered I had brought my purse in the bathroom with me, so I applied some mascara and bubblegum pink lipstick. 

     You might be wondering why I won't call the police with my cell phone since it's always in my purse. Well, Ronnie confiscated everything I had that could be used to contact the police and other people. So, I basically I have no way out. He has me kidnapped forever, and I'm not even sure if Justin will remember me by the time he leaves prison.

     I knocked on the door to let Ronnie know I was finished. He unlocked it and opened it. When he saw me, his jaw dropped. I blushed. And I don't even like him!

"You look so cute." Ronnie pinched my cheek. "You're my girlfriend... forever."

"Ha, yeah. okay." I earned a slap across the face.

"Don't talk to me like that, you are worthless trash." my eyes watered, "I want a kiss." he whispered.

     He connected our lips. He was making out with me, but I kept my lips closed as tight as I could.

"Kiss ME!!" he shouted. I was forced to open my mouth. We made out for like 11 seconds and I quickly wiped my lips, while he licked his.

"Yummy." he whispered in my year. "I'll get a better taste of you later."

He smacked my butt. I yelped. "Let's go!" he shouted and fist pumped the air"

"Yay..." I said sarcastically.

Justin POV:

     I've never been in jail before... well I mean I have, just not as a prisoner. Living in here couldn't be worse. Every night, it's freezing. All we get for all 3 meals, is a lousy bowl of oatmeal... The worst part? Alexis wasn't in my arms. I miss her so much. Some nights, I cry myself to sleep because she isn't with me! I love her so much. I hope she's still alive and got away from that guy. I deserve to die. I wasn't protective...

"Justin, you can have one call." I got up from my bed and walked up to the bodygaurd.

He put his hand on my back and led me to a phone. I'm going to call someone I've been meaning to talk to.

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

"Hello?" they said with a deep voice.

"Um, this isn't Alexis... do you have any idea where she might be?"

"She's right next to me, we're going on a date. She can't talk though, she's lost her voice. Want to leave a message?" She was on a date? I gave her a promise ring! I can't believe she forgot about me...

"No, no um... have fun on your date. Sorry for disturbing you. Bye." the line ended.

I smashed the phone against the phone booth and started to cry. I didn't cry because she was dating someone, I was crying because I could do nothing about it. I was taken away, back to my room. You know what they say, life isn't fair. Then why do we even have life? Shouldn't we all be happy? I guess not.

I'm going to fight to get my girl back...