Chapter 18- ♬ One Love ♬

Alexis POV:

    I know what you're thinking. How could I forgive Justin? Truth is, any girl would be so lucky to be his girlfriend. And he's just too special to me. He's literally the only thing I have to live for. I can't lose him, it would cause me to go into depression. Would you want that to happen to you? Exactly.

"Goodmorning. Did I visit you in your dreams?" Justin mocked the "The Key" app on my phone.

"Oh stop." I tapped his forehead. "Anyways... goodmorning. How are you feeling?"

"Better than ever. You're here, that's all I need."

The doctor entered Justin's room.

"Okaaay, you're free to go Mr. Bieber. We just need you and... her," she gave me a dirty look ," to sign this please."

"No problem." she handed him the papers. She scolded me while he signed them,

     I signed the papers and we left. What the hell was up her ass? Anyways, we walked to my car and hopped in. It was silent the whole way home, but our hands were interlaced the whole time we were in the car. We glanced at eachother and smiled here and there. Love filled the air and it felt wonderful.

"I love your eyes..." Justin said to me. My cheeks were burning up.

"I like when you blush, giggle, smile... roll your eyes, and flip your hair. It's adorable."

"Why are you being so flirty, Justin?"

"Like I don't always flirt." he said sarcastically.

"I know, but you're not always 'sweet' flirting, you flirt 'sexily'." I giggled.

"I don't know, it's just, I've missed you. We weren't really, talkative or kind to eachother for some time. Haven't you missed it?" He looked over at me.

"Of course, babe. I missed it alot. But I couldn't be all lovey-dovey to you if you said something that made me upset. Everything is fine now. I'm so grateful to have you back." I saw him smiling big.

     We entered my house. Me and Justin hugged and said goodbye. Justin was just about to close the door until he said something.

"Wanna come over?" he wriggled his eyebrows.

"Ahaha, sure. Let me pack some clothes, ok?"

"Actually you still have some at my house."

"Oh okay. Then off we go!" I grabbed his hand and we went back into my car.

     After a 35 minute drive, we went inside. It was about 8:20, so the sun was setting. We both walked into his room. I plopped on the bed with my arms and legs spread and just started at the ceiling.

"I'll be right back." he winked at me.

"Okay, don't be too long or I'll be asleep!"

*3 minutes later*

"Here," Justin threw something at me, "put this on. I won't take no for an answer Be downstairs in 10 minutes." then he went downstairs.

     It was a pair of gorgeous shiny, silver high heels and a dress. It was red and strapless. It was a maxi dress. It had a slit that went up the side to show some leg, and it had sequins to outline the seams on the dress. One last thing is had was a "criss-cross" cut out design on the back. This dress was absolutely flawless. What did Justin have up his sleeve?

    It only took me about 2 minutes to put the dress on, so I decided to do my makeup. I just did a sexy black smokey eye, some volume express mascara, and I applied a pink-beige Almay lipgloss on my plump lips. I sighed, I was so nervous. I walked toward Justin's bedroom door and opened it. I walked out and stood at the top of the steps with one hand on my hip. Justin was wearing a white and black tuxedo with a red satin tie. He looked so handsome.