Chapter 14- Taking Time Off

Justin POV:

"What do you mean you saw Ronnie? Baby, you were s-"

"I meant in my dream. Justin he's still out there looking for me. He's going to kill me, I saw it happen."

"I'm not letting him get anywhere near you. If he does, he knows I will be coming for him. Just relax okay? You know I'd do anything to protect you. You're my everything and you're all I need. Alexis, you're my main priority."

"Oh, Justin.." she cried into my chest.

"It's okay baby. Let it all out."

     I felt so bad for her. She will have to deal with this for a long time. Every little noise she hears, she'll think Ronnie is close. If something looks odd, she'll think Ronnie set a trap. If he even thinks he's going to come after my girl, he's going the wrong direction. He won't know what's coming. Alexis stopped crying and looked at me.

"I think I can s-sleep now. I love you Justin. Please protect me."

"You know I will. I don't want to lose you. I love you too, Lex. If you have another nightmare, just shake me until you wake me. (get it?) Don't hurt my nose again, okay?" I tried to lighten the mood.

     She giggled softly. She got closer to me and layed her head on my chest. I kissed her head and wrapped my arms around her tiny body. After what seemed like 3 seconds, she was fast asleep. Everyone was happy, for now.

*The next morning*

Alexis POV:

    I woke up, yawning and stretching. I didn't have any other nightmares, thank god. I was very relieved, but Justin wasn't laying next to me. Then, I smelled bacon, eggs, and pancakes. I smiled to myself and got dressed. I picked out purple pastel leggings with lace on the sides, and a white flowy boxy crop top with a pocket on the left side. I swiped on some mascara, and applied some Baby Lips lip balm in Peach Kiss. I put on my deep brown gladiator sandals. Finally, I threw my long, blonde curls into a messy bun. I forgot to brush my teeth because I was so focused on getting ready, so I just used my optic white mouthwash.

     I ran downstairs and skipped behind Justin. I attacked him with a million kisses. He looked over his shoulder at me and kissed my lips. His lips were so soft and pink. Almost like cotton candy.

"What's got you so happy?" he laughed.

"I didn't have another nightmare last night, and you made food!"

"Yeah, not for you."

     I pouted.

"Relax, babe. I'm just kidding. Eat up!"

     I smiled with my teeth and jumped to the table. Justin set down a plate of hot scrambled eggs with ketchup, 3 pieces of bacon, and two pancakes. I ate it all within 10 minutes. Then I chugged down my orange juice.

"How are you feeling about the whole incident that occured last night?"

"Don't remind me..." I whispered than rolled my eyes.

"How about this. To get your mind off of things, go have a girls day. You haven't seen your friends in awhile because you've been here with me the past almost week. I bet they miss you."

"Yeah, my phone's been blowing up with texts from my girls. But won't you be lonely while I'm gone? Won't you be bored to death?"

"Nah, I'll just invite Ryan and Chaz over and we can have a boys day. Whatever that consists of." he laughed. It made me smile.