Chapter 16- The Unexptected...

Justin POV:

    I woke up and saw Alexis sleeping soundly next to me. I smiled to myself. Without waking her up, I opened the bedroom door and left. I went into the bathroom, turned on the shower and stripped out of my clothes. I looked in the mirror. Hellooo Jerry! Haha. When I entered the shower, I let the steamy water hit my neck and back. I washed my hair with Axe shampoo and conditioner. Then I washed my body. I smelled good!

     I wrapped a towel around the lower half of my body and walked into my room. Alexis was still sleeping. My towel fell off of me. Oh well, nobody was watching. I picked out my outfit for the day. A red v-neck, dark grey sweatpants, black socks, and white and silver Nike slides.

"Looking good, Bieber." I heard Alexis say.

I was blushing so bad. My cheeks were burning.

"You know you like it..." I smirked.

"Can't argue with that."

"Babe, I'm going out again today with the boys. You don't want to be bored inside this house all day, so you should go out with your girlfriends or something?"

"Are you kidding? Why would I get bored inside a house like THIS? There's so much I haven't seen." she giggled.

"Okay, well, I'll be home at 7."

"OHMYGOSH! I TOTALLY FORGOT! I have a pool party to go to and 3... and it's only... 1:30!!! I gotta get ready!! I'll be home at 9, okay? Love you, bye." she kissed my cheek and ran into the bathroom.

Alexis POV:

    I got a shower and walked back to Justin's room. Time to get dolled up! I put on my black bikini , purple and blue ombre shorts, and white crop top with "Belieber" written in cursive. I slipped on my black crochet flats. I didn't put on any makeup, and I fishtail braided my hair. I looked in the mirror, satisfied, and walked outside to my car.

     I arrived at my friend, Lindsey's house and my mouth was wide open. Her house was covered in gold, silver, and pink balloons, string, banners, and she even had confetti! I walked up to her front door, and it immediately opened.

"Lindsey!!"

"OMG ALEXIS! You came!" she hugged me tight and I started to cry.

     We haven't seen eachother in 4 years. She grew up so much. She has stunning hazel eyes, she's pale, and she has long ginger hair (she isn't Lindsey Lohan). The reason we haven't been together in so long is because I moved to a different city, and I had broken my phone. When I got a new one, I couldn't remember her number. But a couple of days ago, I was on Facebook, and I saw she had a Facebook too. So I added her and she told me she was having a party. I'm so glad we are seeing eachother after so long!

     After 7 hours of dancing, eating, chatting, meeting, and swimming, I went outside and walked to my car. I got inside and went home (or Justin's house). I opened the door and dropped all my items next to the couch. I was so exhausted. Suddenly, I head moaning sounds inside the house. What the hell. They came louder and louder. I got up and walked to the bathroom, I was getting closer. I walked up to Justin's door, holding the knob.

"Oh, Kylie!" I squeezed my eyes shut, praying it wasn't what I thought it was. 

     I opened the door slightly and I saw Justin thrusting in and out of Kylie. Justin opened his eyes and immediately pushed Kylie off. I turned around and walked out, covering my mouth and letting the tears explode.

"Wait, wait, Kylie! I mean, Lex! Come back baby!" he struggled to get his pants on.

"Go have fun with your new girlfriend! Because she's a better girlfriend than me!!" I yelled.